The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

Nope. This team is not winning a playoff game. Let me know when the beat a good team. Have they even beaten an opponent with a winning record?

It’s ok to get your hopes up and lose; you’re going to be sad either way if things go poorly.

I feel like DAL/MIA next week is gonna be a fascinating matchup of possible frauds. A resistable force against a moveable object, if you will.

Much sadder when you have hope, imo.

I remember a time when I had hope, and my dreams were always crushed. It was terrible.

I am a pessimist, obviously, but I don’t think I’m that crazy here. The Dolphins haven’t beaten anyone good at full strength. They are clearly much worse without Hill and we don’t know when he will be back and if he will be at 100%. The only positive thing is that the defense is playing much better than at mid season.

Up to you obv but this is the best look the Dolphins are probably going to have for a while, so you may as well enjoy it :slight_smile:

I am enjoying it, although I can see how that wouldn’t appear to be the case.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DannyParkins/status/1737521162681299429

I assume this was from hard knocks? I really need to watch that. This guy is fun.

I haven’t watched Hard Knocks in years, so I wouldn’t know, but that’s a good guess.

The Jets training camp this year was pure trash. All Rogers BS.

Dolphins has had some good parts. Coach has had some rough times in the past and he looks to just be laying it out there now.

1 Like

That’s what made the AR injury so sweet. Just pure propaganda for 5 episodes. 4 plays and dead.

1 Like
1 Like

Dolphins has been pretty good - they got lucky with some of their storylines. One week feature Jaelen Phillips, and then in that week’s games he torn his achilles. The next week was about his replacement Van Ginkel, and he had a monster game including scoring a touchdown.

I realize rich guy wears expensive clothes isn’t a surprise, but one episode Mike McDaniels was wearing a hoodie with a latin phrase on it. I googled the phrase, hoping for a translation, and I saw it was a $1500 hoodie. When I saw the clip above, I searched for that one, and it’s similarly priced. Gonna check every week now so I can price out his wardrobe.

Don’t forget to price out the shoes… He rocks some collectable stuff.

1 Like

Sam wyche gave zero fucks about running up the score.

Don’t remember this almost comeback

2 Likes

One of my all time favorite videos on the internet

3 Likes

:joy::skull:

Jon Bois did a great video on this

EDIT: Oh man slow pony there

2 Likes