The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

When the most mid team ever turns bad,

ā€œMore like Tom Tesco!ā€
-British Chargers fans

He should have been fired last year when he called TO in the tie game and cost himself the playoffs. What a moran

https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/status/1735740802188333391

1 Like

@suzzer99 ā€“ Thoughts on Staley firing?

Iā€™m old enough to remember when you were at least somewhat afraid of this guy as a head coach.

He had the right idea on going for it on 4th down. But seems to have lost the locker room a while back,

So, happy he was fired? Disappointed and hoped they kept him for longer? DGAF?

Assumed he was gone this year. Until the Chargers show the ability to stop Chargering I canā€™t bring myself to worry too much about who their coach is. Theyā€™re in cap hell, old, and headed for a major rebuild.

Jets + 9.5 is the freest of free money. Definitely hitting that.

Yes, I cannot see any way that backing the Jets goes poorly.

1 Like

Thatā€™s normally true, but not today.

If anyone would like to take Dolphins -9.5 vig free let me know. I am happy to take more action on this.

Hill inactive, line down to -7 now

Who didnā€™t see that coming? Vegas, I guess. I knew he was either not going to play or be severely limited.

some ugly looking field goal kicks in NE

Yeah I wonder if thereā€™s some weird wind theyā€™re not feeling at ground level. All kicks have sailed in the same direction.

Hurts questionable for mnf. That sucks.

Just read that Micah parsons has not had a holding penalty called against a lineman blocking him in thirty quarters.

:money_mouth_face:

Iā€™m very happy to pay that one off.

I guess Iā€™d have been happier if they won with a Jets cover, but I always enjoy beating down the Jets.

Are you ready to give yourself permission to be excited about a playoff run or you still want to dump Tua for some backup scrub?