The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

since it’s free to speculate on the internet, i’ll go with legally innocent but probably an asshole

The vast majority of people accused of crimes are assholes, so that’s a safe bet.

Calling my shot now:

1. Ravens
  2. Dolphins
  3. Chiefs
  4. Jags
  5. Steelers
  6. Browns
  7. Bills

WC round:
Bills @ Dolphins (Bills win)
Browns @ Chiefs (Chiefs win)
Steelers @ Jags (Jags win)

Divisional Round:
Bills @ Ravens (Bills win)
Jags @ Chiefs (Chiefs win)

AFCCG:
Bills at Chiefs as God intended

chiefs getting the #3 seed and mahomes still not having to play a playoff road game sounds more like a deal with the devil than god’s intentions.

1 Like

LOL at Steelers getting the 5 seed. They’re starting Mitch Trubisky and have lost to Arizona and New England in back to back weeks

1 Like

Now do the NFC

Any chance you care to wager on the Dolphins getting a 2-seed or better? I’d bet heavily against.

https://x.com/es3_09/status/1735440408187195640?s=46&t=xDdUhsZbej2-4ajZEaV9eQ

I’m just trying to come up with a scenario that tilts all the people who are dying to see the Chefs play a road playoff game.

Also if the Bills are the 7 seed I’d really prefer not to be the 2 seed.

Paid blue tick “per sources” gonna need some more backup.

Well, mission accomplished, I suppose.

Dolphins ain’t getting the #1 or #2 seed. I’m certain of that. I’d say they are more likely to miss the playoffs entirely than for that to happen.

It’s clearly a troll. Dude is a random cowboys fan with 17.5k followers and clearly no sources within Eagles team.

I think it’s real. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

The Raiders are averaging 31.5 points in their last two games. That’s really good.

6 Likes

Anyone know if that is the biggest two game swing in points scored in NFL history?

At work on break and bored, so i have the answer. Raiders just did a swing of 63 points. The kings of swing are the 1966 washington team, scoring 3 one week and 72 the next. For a swing of 69

8 Likes

So you’re saying there’s a chance the raiders can beat the record next week if they score 133?

1 Like

Or -7

4 Likes

Not sure but there was some record last night where you have to go back to the Frankford Yellowjackets vs. Dayton Triangles.

https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1735707955541225938

He gone