The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

He should have used the example of the 10/7 Hamas terrorists. Much less consensus.

https://twitter.com/Le7end__/status/1732930108757770395

2 Likes

Didnā€™t remember Ryan leaf being this awful at football and for awhile life.

How nfl qbs did in high school top 8 in tds

1 Like

Heā€™s on GMFB a lot now and some other stuff. He seems to have his life together and is always open and candid about his past struggles.

Is that fantasy football thread still a thing? With Dobbs being garbage I need a qb for the playoffs. Trubisky, Flacco, or Ridder?

Iā€™d go Flacco, especially for weeks 15, 16.

Ridder did have his best game yesterday and has the best matchup in week 17.

1 Like

I feel kind of bad for Dobbs. Got traded, then proceeded to kick ass. Probably thought to himself, ā€œHoly shit, Iā€™m a good NFL starting QB now!ā€ Media and fans were loving him, everything was amazing.

Then he turned back into a pumpkin.

2 Likes

We call that the Ryan Fitzpatrick cycle.

5 Likes

Well, maybe Dobbs has a future of being in every goddamn commercial on my TV to look forward to.

He needs to have an all-time great press conference after an anti-pumpkin game for that.

1 Like

Speaking of commericals, the CMC Lowes commercial isā€¦ not good. Stick to running, man.

Anyone following the punt god Matt Araiza case? Iā€™m too tired to do a deep dive now, but is the prevailing wisdom that he is innocent or did his lawyers just wear her down?

innocent

1 Like

Like we all expected before the slate

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1734937757477134490

3 Likes

250 total yards and 1 TD as a QB gets you player of the week now, sad times

Vikings kicker should have been nfc player of the week. He scored one hundred percent of his teamā€™s points in a win.

3 Likes

I know there are a few serious dfs players here, anyone know of/bumhunt this guy? Username parlaypicker it seems

Thanks. I havenā€™t really followed it closely. If he is innocent, I hope he gets another shot at the NFL.

I donā€™t know, but reddit seems pretty 100% on the side of innocent.