The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

He’s gonna need a lot of massage therapy. I’m the first to make that joke.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Whoever invented that style of chart for sportsball stuff is a real one.

1 Like

Want to watch over 2 hours of Keenan Allen highlights?

https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1725227628037358039

2 Likes

It’s sad that I would watch that of cd lamb.

i definitely didn’t know that the Thursday Night games just stream on Twitch for free with no sub… as someone that uses twitch for video game stuff i feel dumb…

1 Like

I just watch it on cable

If you don’t have Sunday Ticket, you can watch most Sunday games free in the Bet online sports book lobby ( signed in ).

Hahah I did this with bet365 (in Australia) for so many sports for years and years. Was awesome.

https://twitter.com/Underdog__NFL/status/1725599750613790981

Chiefs continue to run hot. Looking forward to some fun January battles between the Colts Texans and Jags.

1 Like

I thought this just after seeing Mark Andrews was out for the year, forget Burrow. Chiefs stay healthy, they may just win the AFC by default.

I didn’t see the game - did Burrow get injured on a hit?

I mentioned last year that the NFL moving to two hand touch on QBs might not be a bad idea.

They also get one of the easiest schedules in football. Bengals and Ravens schedules both brutal by DVOA.

Sucks but wasn’t he dealing with other injuries all season?

It looked like a non-contact injury. His wrist had been wrapped pre-game. So almost certainly an aggregation of existing injury.

I saw something that said he was observed with some kind of wrist brace Wednesday. NFL into because he wasn’t on the injury report.

you guys are forgetting the future AFC 1 or 2 seed Steelers, man… they already control their own destiny in the AFC north… lol

NFL injuries are weird because almost everyone is some form of hurt after day 1 of training camp. Brady played almost a full season without an MCL. Almost everyone has at least one joint wrapped. It’s not unreasonable to think it was a nothing injury that wasn’t going to limit him at all but then took a turn for the worse.

I’d say if he practiced fully and received no specific treatment for it, then leaving it off is probably fine. But I don’t know what the precise NFL rules are.