The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

Mike Singletary is ready to drop tro for you.

1 Like

Sure - they aren’t hard to get, but the story is that he didn’t decide to fire him (or at least to use a fortune cookie to do so) until he saw the costume - which gives him maybe 3-4 hours to get custom cookies.

1 Like

Although if anywhere could do that it’s the city of Las Vegas.

1 Like

If it happened, I’d like to imagine one of two scenarios

1. Al Davis bought a bunch of those cookies in bulk years ago and the family is just slowly working through the stockpile.

2. The team facility has a cafeteria, so they asked a cook to whip one up. In this scenario, I’d like to imagine that an NFL training table doesn’t actually stock regular white flour and sugar, so they whipped up some improvised version with dehydrated miracle noodles and stevia or something.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/status/1719796896338784407

bears don’t have any sort of extension agreement with sweat and he clearly wants to go to atlanta

sure he could get franchised, but then they can’t with their other valuable upcoming free agent who they could’ve gotten valuable draft picks for or at least a comp pick for or they’re lighting a 2nd round pick on fire again for the 2nd straight year. This is the dumbest organization in the NFL. I know it’s usually the Raiders but this season it’s way worse in Chicago.

Last night by dad was talking about some QB who never really made it in the NFL but now is on a ton of commercials, white guy, running QB. But my dad couldn’t remember his name.

I was like who the hell could that be? I could not come up with it for the life of me. Johnny Manziel is the only guy I could think of. But he’s definitely not on commercials. Then I thought of Steve Young, but he definitely made it in the NFL.

Curious if it instantly comes to everyone else.

If it wasn’t for the running qb part, I’d definitely think Ryan Fitzpatrick. Iffy on the “never really made it” part.

1 Like

Ok glad it wasn’t just me. When it comes to you you’ll laugh.

Is he thinking of Fitzmagic? Tbh he only hits the “now on a ton of commercials” criterion but he might be less known to casual fans.

Edit: my pony is also not a running qb

My Dad is a very casual fan who doesn’t have cable or any streaming.

I think Baker Mayfield could possibly qualify, even though he’s “technically” a current NFL qb.

The QB I’m thinking of that fits this is a big believer in Jesus.

I guessed him.

You might be onto something.

Kurt Warner?

I believe he made it in the NFL.

Jesus tho

Another hint: Florida Gator

1 Like