The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

What exactly is the coach supposed to do with a black hole at QB

Iā€™m not exactly president of the Jimmy G fan club but he isnā€™t that bad of a QB. Yeah he has his issues but by the numbers heā€™s at least a competent QB. Bad coaches take mid QBs and make them terrible, and thatā€™s what McD did.

1 Like

Jimmy G is that bad

He really is

3 Likes

Holy shit wtf

https://twitter.com/followtheh/status/1719661880052982247?t=7NlmFN6JjvpFCZ9n9JOHxQ&s=19

8 Likes

Bahahaha thatā€™s incredible.

2 Likes

I would read a 2500 word oral history detailing the fortune cookie procurement process.

5 Likes

a second bears coach was told to get out by HR today this season

they donā€™t have a culture problem though, nothing to see here

I so hope and wish cookie story was real

3 Likes

I think Jimmy G doesnā€™t want to get hit any more.

He had some toughness questions with the Patriots but I thought he was a pretty tough guy with SF, hung in the pocket and took some hits. Heā€™s had happier feet this year. Happens to everyone - I thought that was the biggest difference with both Brady and Rodgers last year, they were through taking hits.

Weā€™re in a bad way for QBs, guys. This season is grim.

Cap, I call cap. But I want it to be true.

1 Like

Unless Davis has a custom fortune cookie maker on retainer, seems hard to believe he could have gotten that message in a cookie so quickly.

I guess maybe you could take an existing fortune cookie and remove the default message and somehow slip in a new message yourself, but still seems like a lot of effort.

tumblr_n52wy9aCuQ1tb05e5o1_500

2 Likes

Iā€™m in on the idea of all Head Coaches being kickass linebackers from the past. Vrabel, DeMeco Ryans, Antonio Pierce. Jerod Mayo I assume will get a shot soon.

Someone get James Harrison on the phone.

Some highlights from Bills remaining schedule:

@ CIN
@ PHI
@ KC
vs. DAL
@ MIA

Will they be favored in any of these games?

1 Like

Jack Del Rio? (Is he still a coach?)

1 Like

yes, he just saw all his defensive ends get traded

the ghost of dick butkus wouldā€™ve been fun press conferences, he was a coach on TV

mike singletary again though, well heā€™d drop his pants before heā€™d drop the ball

Eagles have KC, BUF, SF, SEA and Dallas twice still on the schedule. Would be thrilled if they went 4-2 in those games and satisfied with 3-3. They split with Dallas at best and Seattle is always a rough one for Philly. The other 3 all winnable but tough.

Jim Harbaugh to Raiders on ten year mega contract (and only lasting a few) seems destined to happen.

ā€œthey split with dallas at bestā€

mike mccarthy challenge accepted