The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

Bears, Texans, Commanders, Raiders, Lions, Dolphins, Bills, 49ers (maybe just ML is the value here tho to me)

zay flowers over rec yards, hockenson over rec yards maybe chase over rec yards

I’m not gonna track and I was wrong last week so whatever

I’ll leave it to the reader to ignore entirely, fade, or bet

The Giants are a mess, but so are the Bills travelling back from London. I think I like the points.

Cincy is going to end up salvaging a decent season out of that abysmal start arent they?

If Joey B gets healthy.

well they’re only a game back though they do have 2 div losses

49ers and bills are after this week though so they might be off to a real rough start

https://twitter.com/BookitWithTrent/status/1712314080051016115

Is this literally all you do in this game? Are there points? I have more quesitons.

2 Likes

Packers are on a bye, btw. Pretty funny he’s streaming himself playing that, though.

I have a game called Lawn Mowing Simulator and yeah, you basically just do lawn mowing jobs. Try not to hit flowers and stuff. I played it a little and got bored.

I don’t know what game he’s playing but it does look like it’s one of those farming only games out there.

so you just soothingly farm crops

I have a bunch of hours in truck simulator so I can’t say anything.

Lawn mowing simulator is absolutely ridiculous though, just go mow your actual yard way too often like some old people do. (for those that don’t have a yard to mow, well you win that game)

1 Like

In the wee hours of the morning, Dillon hopped on the popular streaming platform and played some Farming Simulator with his fans. Based on his tweet, this was by popular demand as his followers wanted him to play the game. He made it even more fun by wearing a ridiculous cowboy hat as well. Dillon is one of the most likable players on the Packers and this is a big reason why. He isn’t the only player that streams video games online and it has become a popular way for players to connect with fans.

https://twitter.com/Naldoxx/status/1712644169695383935

3 Likes

#1 QB via pff right now is Jared Goff

also the public is crushing the spread so far this season

8 Likes

daniel jones out for the giants for sunday night football

Tyrod Taylor revenge game

1 Like

I’m 46-33 in my work ATS pool, 1st is 50-29. There’s 60 people and I’m in a 3 way tie for 10th. 30th place is 41-38.

Anyone know what Malik Willis scored on the wonderlic test?

Like 4?

would you believe it’s 32?

might just be one of those can do it on a whiteboard in calm but not so much when chaos is going on

The wonderlic is more of a disqualifier than an asset. A low score is a red flag the a guy might have issues learning a playbook and making good quick reads, but a high score doesn’t really correlate with success either.

actually has negative correlation at tight end but yes the only reason for it is–hey, are you an absolute dumbass?

Pretty sure most players just fill in random answers and submit it ASAP to get it over with.