The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

also everyone is bringing up Justin Jefferson has more rec yards than anyone in bears history does with that team. Justin is in year 4 of his career.

he’s also not playing so the bears really have no excuse to lose that game.

TJ Hockenson is still going to get over 50 yards a TD. cause TE’s have killed the bears all year

nice to see a chart that matches about what the eye test says so far (man fields was about where wilson was)

goff/mayfield that high is amusing

I really don’t know why you’d trade for Van Jefferson but they didn’t trade anything really so

Goff is a top ten QB and has been for over a year. Nothing funny about it.

he wasn’t under mcvay who at one time if you had his phone number you got a head coaching gig

That was also 4 years ago. He’s a different player now.

I watch a lot of football and most QB are trash. Dak. Love. Jimmy g. Zach. These QB are different levels of trash

Then you have a handful of QB that are actually good. Goff is one of them.

Imagine trying to say this 3 years ago.

Times have changed.

Also, Daniel Jones has a busted neck. TIme for the Giants to reign supreme and FREE…

googles Giants backup QB

Fuck. Can we sign Colin Kaepernick?

1 Like

all of those “trash” guys would’ve been above average 20 years ago

well maybe not zach but he always has that one drive against the chiefs he was perfect

I didn’t get to where I am today by making rash decisions.

is it davis webb? jared lorenzen?

oh tyrod taylor. Well he’s not that bad.

aaron rodgers on mcafee said he’d take RFK (his guy) in a debate against Fauci over vaccines.

this is shut up and go away heel wrestling heat.

2 Likes

Supposedly Jones’ injury isn’t that bad and he might be cleared to play, but if I were him I’d refuse to come back until at least their regular LT is healthy. The line they’re putting out there right now is getting him killed, and they’re not beating the Bills anyway.

I don’t even like the Giants but I feel bad for the dude, he deserves better.

He was never a great QB. Giants probably should have let him go but after making the playoffs, they didn’t really have an acceptable reason to do so. The fact that Daboll got what he got out of him last season was nothing short of a miracle.

Yeah as a Cowboys fan, I know the drill. It sucks to overpay a second-tier guy but the alternative is usually to flounder around for like 8 years if you don’t get lucky in the draft.

We started slow last season and picked up steam at the end but I just don’t see that happening. Our top offensive player is hurt as are 3 of our starting offensive linemen. QB is dealing with a neck injury that may not be bad (?) but even if he comes back he has no viable wide receivers and Darren Waller is the only healthy offensive player who doesn’t suck.

I stumbled upon this Dick Butkus highlight. His trolling was decades ahead of his time. I don’t know if Streamable will embed - if not, here’s the link

5 Likes

The Denver Broncos plan to move on from Frank Clark, whether via a trade or releasing the veteran outside linebacker, sources told ESPN’s Field Yates on Thursday.

Clark agreed to a restructured deal Wednesday, giving back $1.686 million in guaranteed salary, perhaps making his contract more attractive on the trade market.

you fool

https://twitter.com/awfulannouncing/status/1712544696092995833?t=VARDoDWXcUt6lojhjhMvsg&s=19

edit–never mind it was confirmed he gave him that

well he got a boatload of money so

also explains the added shots/trolling but he was that before so

1. Niners

No one else is close without SWIFTBALL. None of the lines look obviously wrong this week, probably because the Steelers are off.