The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

They have been playing Robbie Chosen (Andersen) of late as they have a lot of injuries.

They also gave up a 6th in 2026 for a 7th in 2025. Considering how good/bad both teams will be in those years those picks are pretty equal in value.

They don’t have any redzone pass catchers on the roster.

WTF! I don’t want this guy.

Subtraction by addition itt.

2 Likes

can’t wait for claypool to get more yards in one game as a dolphin than all of his bears tenure

more rec yards as a bear than claypool

Benny Cunningham
Stanley Pritchett
Dewayne Bates
Fred Baxter
John Gilmore
Daniel Brown
Dane Sanzenbacher
Marc Mariani
Macey Brooks
Deonte Thompson
Devin Aromashodu
Terry Obee
Damiere Byrd
Marquise Goodwin
Javon Wims (best known for being an idiot against the saints and also dropping that one trubes elite throw in the playoffs against the saints in the end zone)
Roy Williams (yes the former cowboy and lion was there for his last season)
Dustin Lyman
if you’re going who? well I don’t know who the hell a bunch of that group is.

Only one before 99 or so here didn’t put the super old timers (93, only one season listed him cause I forgot who he was)

Jim McMahon has more rec touchdowns than Claypool

2 Likes

Dick Butkus, Alex Karras, Mike Ditka, Dan Dierdorf and Conrad Dobler are the same person.

Prove me wrong.

1 Like

Did you ever see Dick Butkus and Alex Karras in the same sitcom at the same time? Makes you think.

1 Like

They might not have gotten him off waivers Carolina might’ve it’s not fantasy you don’t lose waiver order if you use it.

1 Like

Yeah, also Cracraft is on IR for Miami which I did not realize when I posted that, so Miami does need some depth at WR. But they need a healthy LT and a C who can snap the ball more at this point.

also congrats to claypool going from chicago in october to miami for the rest of the season talk about failing upwards

2 Likes

11 Likes

Pretty great breakdown of Purdy having the poise and confidence of a Superstar and not a Mr. Irrelevant

1 Like

I feel dumb for never realizing that Christian McCaffree is Ed McCaffree’s son.

1 Like

I didn’t know that.

2 Likes

I didn’t make the connection until last year.

1 Like

IMG_0314

Nfl wants the jags to win I guess. Just call holding every play on the bills.

Do you even NFL?

How long did it take you guys to realize Peyton and Eli were brothers?

1 Like

I didn’t know Christian was Ed’s son, and I spend way too much time consuming football content.

I knew when he was in college and I don’t even follow college football that much.