The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

I’d love to know why half of North Dakota gets DEN/CHI and the other half gets a real game.

I will probably watch this game, except it starts at 6:30am

That makes her more attractive.

And I’m sure Mama Kelce has heard much worse…

jokes aside, den/chi is actually the biggest game this week, should be a real loser leaves town game (fired, even though chicago doesn’t do that midseason) and loser is #1 pick driver seat.

Vikings/Broncos win and Bears are picks 1 and 2 by a full win.

key to the game for me on den/chi is how many yards fields runs for cause if miami can run for more yards in a game than a horse does in a day, fields should be able to run for 150 at least.

Denver’s offense should be solid against the lol bears d which is why they are favored.

Bakhtiari is out for the season again. GB o-line went from a strength to a massive weakness with Jenkins out, too.

Asked whether he feels he has been put in the best position to showcase his skill set, Claypool paused for seven seconds before uttering, “No.”

Considering your best position is the bench right now I wouldn’t say a thing but WR’s gonna WR.

Everyone knew Claypool was a knucklehead when he celebrated a 1st down with 25 seconds left (or w/e) and the clock running when the Steelers were trailing. The Steelers couldn’t unload him fast enough.

How does ownership defend their lack of oline depth?

All the money is in injured players.

Bears fans hurt

it’s been 11 months since the bears won a regular season football game. A beatdown of the patriots on MNF.

Bears were projected to have the 6th easiest schedule in the NFL. That’s why there were some hopes for mediocrity record wise but nope.

could’ve been worse though

Ryan Pace offered this trade at Lance’s pro day: The Bears would send the Seahawks three first-round picks, including the No. 20 overall selection, plus a third-rounder and veteran players to help offset Wilson’s contract. The Seahawks needed to give Pace an answer by St. Patrick’s Day, the start of the league season.

various reports out there on trade/terms/how close it was done but Pete Carroll said no cause he didn’t want to rebuild and that was that.

in other words, the ravens every year including this one

1 Like

both guys were on the bears last season

Instead they paid tremaine edmunds a lot of money who you guessed it, is actually bad.

I hate this GM so much so so so much.

the pick from the ravens ended up being used on a backup DT and the 5th round CB is better than the 2nd round CB. I don’t man… I don’t.

Where is Edmunds ranked?

his current grade is 55.1 pff loved him before but it turns out when the DL isn’t that good LB’s start getting exposed if they have flaws.

Mac Jones just doesn’t have the physical attributes needed for QB in 2023. not athletic enough, arm strength not enough

trying to find the next tom brady but there’s a boatload of those types who aren’t any good at all

67 yards, throwing outside the opposite hash.

Brady came in with above average arm strength, and it became great. The weak arm thing is bizarre, like the idea he got more roughing the passer calls. Doesn’t match reality.

I think it comes from his early years where the Patriots best downfield receiver would be a guy like Reche Caldwell or David Givens. Like, yeah, those guys aren’t beating anyone deep.

Despite the popular belief that the “G” stands for greatness, it in fact stands for Green Bay, Packers team historian Cliff Christl wrote in a 2015 article on the Packers’ website.

Nobody thought this.

7 Likes

G stands for get fucked

3 Likes

Despite the popular belief the Bears C stands for a toilet seat, it in fact stands for Chicago.

9 Likes