The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

Titans?

Not sure I agree. They played close games against the Saints and Chargers; neither of whom are trash.

Stroud looking like he might be decent. I had Texans as biggest dumpster fire to start the season but he has been making them above dregs level.

Surprised there are people questioning whether Stroud would be able to perform in the NFL. Was elite in college and the most polished, NFL-ready QB ever to come out of Ohio State (which isnā€™t saying much, but stillā€¦).

Yeah Strouds floor is like Andy Dalton.

Yeah Titans. I thought they looked bad on tape regardless of how close they played. Same thing with Packers but I guess weā€™ll find out in a few minutes.

it was national game of the week, most of the country got it

David Montgomery is so good. On a real team he is elite.

1 Like

heā€™s the best

if a normal back would get -3 yards heā€™s getting 2 yards

if a normal back would get 3 yards heā€™s getting 2 yards

always falls forward, hard to tackle, doesnā€™t have top speed and prefers to always run inside so heā€™s very strange. Gibbs should be better overall in a year Iā€™d guess tho.

You can change the thread title back to Lions now kthx.

That was a Jerome bettis joke. You need 1. Iā€™ll get you 3

You need 5. Iā€™ll get you 3

2 Likes

Leroy Hoard

1 Like

Yeah but I think Sunday night usually outranks game of the week but I may be wrong. Plus it was probably game of the week because t swift (although the competition was very very weak cowboys v cards and Seahawks and someone mid,)

NFL: Weā€™re putting football on 3 nights of the week permanently, weā€™re playing in Germany and London. FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL!

Also NFL: Both networks canā€™t have a doubleheader on Sunday. That would be too much football.

So glad I get the late Chargers game and not Miami/Buffalo!

3 Likes

Pray for everyone getting DEN CHI

3 Likes

I love how Oakland doesnā€™t get the Raiders game.

Also, not sure why Eureka ends up with Bay area games and not Central valley games.

Beqrs have two thrusdays an a monday this year. Combined record of those teams is 2 and 7. The two wins are the same team.

I think it might be the networks that want it that way, rather than the NFL.

and thatā€™s the commanders for next thursday night who beat a winless team and the other is the arizona cardinals

https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status/1707755094442188838?t=kWMk4AQNpEzdLzwKLJXOig&s=19

1 Like

I love I am in only part of Texas that gets Miami Buffalo. I should say lol Texans but they are not bottom tier this year.