The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

lolaaron

Zach Wilson just willing his team to victory

1 Like

say what you want about the merits of Aaron Rodgers, he is undefeated as a Jet.

5 Likes

Pretty awesome moment for a UDFA in his first game

1 Like

The Immaculate Leg Whip.

1 Like

If youā€™re a jets fan and bracing for the worst, wonder how long this win feels good for. Against bad teams if Wilson can just be slightly below average they will probably make the playoffs. They donā€™t have a shot at elite teams, and bills arenā€™t elite sorry.

Anyone who watched Hard Knocks was screaming!

1 Like

Screenshot_20230911-213708

1 Like

Yeah Rodgers sounds donezo per saleh

How sweet would it be if the Jets run like the sun and Godgers has to watch from the sidelines as the Jets ship it with Wilson at QB?

After a Dolphins SB win, I want that outcome more than anything. And I hate the Jets.

I donā€™t disagree, but I honestly think the entire Bills team just went ā€œHa, Godgers is out, this is gonna be a fucking joke.ā€ and then proceeded to half-ass it out there.

Credit to the Jets for not just throwing in the towel as often happens in such cases.

Iā€™m admittedly biased, but I like the scenario of the Packers and Jordan Love beating the Wilson Jets in the Super Bowl.

Yeah, your bias is too strong.

Packers were never gonna keep him*, so if Packers ship, it never would have been his.

But if Wilson/Jets ship, he knows that would have been his ring. Also, thanks to his few minutes of game time, he will actually get an SB ring to remind him of what could have been.

*I suppose if ownership were to convince me that this wasnā€™t the case, then I would reconsider my position.

I donā€™t understand this line of thinking at all. Do you think players just start rooting for their team to lose when they arenā€™t playing?

Brother and Nephew went to the game. I donā€™t expect them home until mid-afternoon tomorrow. Nephew is a big fan and the Jets as the final leg on a good size parlay. I sent him condolences at halftime

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Depends on the person and the situation.

For example, Iā€™d be surprised if Drew Bledsoe in 2001 wasnā€™t hoping a little bit for Brady to falter so that he could swoop in.

In this case itā€™s a bit more complex. If he really is out for the season, Iā€™m sure he will wish his teammates well. Iā€™m also sure that if they ship, the knowledge that it could have easily been his will eat at him for a long time. Both of those things can be true.

Ayhuascaholics vs. Baiyuked Bijan Chicken

lol

2 Likes

I think its the worst Wheel judge ruling of all time.