The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

Just catching up with the game, but this isn’t the first or worst of these for the Jets.

Jets had a super stacked team 25ish yrs ago and had Testaverde at QB (after he became reasonably good). He goes out for season in first game. I still remember Keyshawn Johnson holding tears back at the press conference fully aware that their entire season was donezo.

That team was a lot more likely to ship it than this one, imo.

Edit: I see you beat me to it. That’s what I get for trying to follow this thread while on a delay.

1 Like

1 Like

You may be right about the quality of the 99 team vs this one, but what takes this over the top for me is the level of hype coming in, and 99 was pretty hype too.

Great catch. If only Jets had some sort of decent QB (and I guess OL) as the rest of the team seems strong

I don’t watch wheel but that is an atrocious rule when the puzzle is filled out.

1 Like

Amazing game!

LOL bills

Allen is the white Lamar Jackson change my mind.

1 Like

bengals get blown out by browns, chiefs lose to lions, bills lose to the zach wilson jets?

afc is fun so far

wait, the browns/lions/jets all do something on the same game week? are we all gonna die?

Don’t forget that the Giants packed more futility into one game that any team in NFL history had in a full season.

Achilles wouldn’t show up on a xray, only MRI

Allenlahhhhh

1 Like

Wtf Josh :cry:

aikman, zach wilson doesn’t have the option to audible out of a run

Go for it right?

1 Like

Trump has Spider-Man hands.

he snapped it too soon, should be first down at 2 min not 2nd

Donny has that crucial inch on Rodgers but those hands are a mess

Booooom

JETS!