The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

Ankle return questionable, I mean whatever, still hilarious

Iā€™m not buying it

Shout out to whoever shoved the FDNY hat on for the cart ride.

Is Mike white still on the team

What the hell was Garrett Wilson doing on that? Stop raising your hand and freaking block.

11 Likes

xrays negative

so do you just cut all the guys next week who are only there because rodgers wanted them? assuming torn achillies anyway

1 Like

I know this has probably been asked and answered a lot but does this mean negative for worst case or negative as in possibly worse case?

Negative for anything bad usually, like negative for a break, so itā€™s generally good news

1 Like

Negative as in they didnā€™t find anything out of the ordinary.

1 Like

I think he would have been hobbling a lot worse if he tore his Achilles.

we could have had dolphins chargers but we have to get nfc east and new york teams instead in primetime

Iā€™m starting to think Rodgers isnā€™t playing for the Vikings next year

1 Like

He got hurt to spite the Packers. If he doesnā€™t play enough this season, next yearā€™s second rounder to the Packers doesnā€™t upgrade to a first.

pretty much appropriate a disappointing bears draft pick did it

:harold:

5 Likes

I canā€™t see what heā€™s talking about, but Iā€™m not good at this sort of thing.

https://twitter.com/GameInjuryDoc/status/1701398921170538815?t=9Q4WUTi1T6QVaODJ1fBrmA&s=19

shouldā€™ve accepted the penalty, push the fg to 53 and the jets arenā€™t going to try to gain 20 yards

I get they donā€™t trust wilson or the OL to pass block anybody but they are probably going to have to run those plays and just pray