The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

Was fantasy football even a thing back then?

1 Like

My uncles were playing back then IIRC.

Yeah it was in its early stages back then. I had John elway in my league around then.

reminded me of when my little brother had the football when playing against me and my friends and people were coming towards him he’d just quick-toss the ball up in the air and run away :joy:

The first fantasy football league was run in 1963.

1 Like

The Packers have won nine straight in the series and 13 of the last 14. Worse, Green Bay is 25-5 in its last 30 trips to Soldier Field

at least rodgers has to take his claim of owning us back, he doesn’t, it’s the packers not you

worst opener for the bears since 2003’s 49-7 loss @ 49ers. (9ers only scored 4 TD’s) they finished 7-9 that year tho.

The scoring system was entirely dependent on real-life scoring. The original system rewarded 25 points for a touchdown pass, rush, or reception, 25 for a field goal, 10 for an extra point, and 200 for a kickoff, punt, or interception that was returned for a touchdown.

What an absolutely dumb ass scoring system! Field goal the same as a touchdown?!? Man and I thought my league rules sucked haha

images (5)

1 Like

If anyone wants to know what cowboys fans do after a big win, it’s called reading trolling the nation where comments are collected from other teams fans as the game progressed.

1 Like

some kickers were only 50% back then

if you want to make kickers be able to go along with every other position earlier in the draft, you can do stuff like that

https://media.tenor.com/q7oPtRxCQjEAAAAC/hulk-you-guys-are-so-screwed-now.gif

1 Like

LOL jets

I’m laughing so hard right now I might have to call an ambulance.

Omg

BUT NOT FOR ME.

9 Likes

Lol

The Rodger’s era was quite a thing

8 Likes

Cart!

I don’t normally pity Jets fans but holy shit.

This is the Jetsiest thing that’s ever happened to the Jets in Jets history imo, between this and the Giants jesus fucking Christ does football season end quickly in NY lately.