The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

If they play like that they are going to lose to the jags

I think it’s way too early to say the Lions are for real. Their offense didn’t really do much - and the KC defense was mediocre last year and missing it’s top player this season. Their defense looked ok I guess, but hard to really judge with all the drops.

Not saying they are bad, but nothing in that game made me think they will be a top team as opposed to just a fringe playoff team.

Do Chiefs fans retroactively panic if the Lions lose their next game in a way that makes it look like they deserved to lose?

Hutchinson was in the backfield on a bunch of Mahomes dropbacks, he was a beast. And wasn’t he going against the cheating RT a bunch, God that was a fucking joke

2 Likes

Lions offense will be fine. They were 4th in YPG and 5th in PPG.

The fact the lions had a pulse on defense is super encouraging. They were bottom 5 bad in defense last year.

1 Like

Gibbs looked nasty af and Montgomery was solid. Sun God still a beast and La Porta was an instant contributor catching passes and blocking. That offense is only going to get better when Jameson Williams shows up. Can’t believe Lions aren’t getting love

Oh and Gardner Johnson was doing his thing. Hate that the Eagles lost him

Christian Watson out for the Packers on Sunday. Romeo Doubs doubtful. If neither can play, their wide receivers have 5 total career receptions. And only one of their TEs has ever caught an NFL pass.

and love will throw for 300 yards and I’ll be all oh this again

1 Like

My buddy is an out of town bears season ticket holder flying in for the game (side note lol changing the time of the game a couple days beforehand) and I’m legit worried for him if Love just shreds them and buckles the belt.

https://x.com/cjzero/status/1700994890619040244?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

Geno Smith yelling “OH MY GOD” as Aaron Donald sprints at him

lmao

1 Like

well beats my I’m gonna die

Imagine being a diehard Giants fan, looking forward to this game all year, then getting rained on and watching this.

well, every single bears fan had the same reaction–the bad man is gone, we’re finally favored against the packers, we can’t possibly be worse this year, the packers will finally take a step backwards

welp

Yeah but Bears’ fans have no pride and deep down know they’re getting championship bitch belted every time they play GB at soldier.

Giants fans were alive when they won super bowls. They have expectations (delusions) of being respectable. Much worse outcome for them psychologically today.

10 Likes

I wonder if Dallas’s 37 fantasy points was the highest ever for a defense.

Pac-Man jones arrested at airport for being drunk and maybe some other stuff.

Apparently Cleveland got 50 against the giants in 1989. Poor giants.

Highlights of this game include six fumble recoveries, two safeties, and three defensive touchdowns recorded by the Browns’ defense.

Yeah I was against Dallas DST this week…I did not win…

2 Likes