The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

1 Like

ESPN saying itā€™s 1350 rushing+playoffs, 65 receptions and 11 touchdowns. All 300k each. Seems not great especially given high gross numbers kinda donā€™t help running backs on their next deal

Feel like 1350 yards, 65 receptions and 11 TDs might be worse than 800, 50, 7 in a more platoon type rb situation (assuming heā€™s healthy for the whole year)

Itā€™s arguably worse as the two year straight tag is more money than this deal followed by a single tag.

How so? This is the full tag plus a shot at 900k in incentives and then they can tag him again next year for 120% of whatever he makes this year. So at a minimum itā€™s the same as a 2 year straight tag and if he gets the incentives that 120% might apply to the extra 900k too (not sure how that works but it seems like all upside).

1 Like

I didnā€™t realize the exception to the top five cap hits average was if 120% of the previous yearā€™s salary is more than the average of the top five. So a player can never get tagged and take a pay cut, heā€™ll always get at least a 20% increase in salary from the previous year. So yeah itā€™s better.

1 Like

I think he told the officer, ā€œdog, I gotta get home real quickā€ and obviously things were misconstrued.

1 Like

Lol players

I feel like a broken record but the Justin Fields hype seems ridiculous to me. Heā€™s got speed for days, sure. But he looks completely lost in the backfield. Thereā€™s not even a good track record of guys like him developing. If I had to choose between him and Kyler Murray right now Iā€™m taking Kyler.

Oh yeah, I remember why I came to this thread agian. Thereā€™s a new fun daily NFL game:

Joe Burrow carted off in practice

players once voted Blake Bortles 56th itā€™s just a list not to take seriously but it gets clickbait

Video of the play where he was injured:

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1684656433432768512

pleasejustacramppleasejustacramppleasejustacramp

oh cramp or oh crap

Jalen Ramsey carted off with a suspected knee injury today

1 Like

Fun game. I suck at it though.

:football: Immaculate Grid 9 5/9:
Rarity: 539
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::green_square: