The Neverending Picture Game

Must be a maple leaf trimmer then. It looks like a letter opener I used to have but the shape doesn’t quite make sense for that. If it has a magnet, it’s probably kept on the fridge. Is it used to open bagged milk? That’s a Canadian thing, right?

Nice solve on the last one. I was doing the same as you but must have been at the wrong area of the Seinne.

Never would have guessed that without yout magnet and Canada clues. Good hints lol.

Ok, no reverse image searching this one. Name the place.

Well done. I figured that would be on the easier side. I freaking loved that place when I was a kid.

Could we make a solemn pact to not use reverse image searching?

2 Likes

Using reverse image search completely defeats the purpose of the game and takes any fun out of trying to solve it.

How often do people wash their milk bag slicer things? Seems like something that would get pretty gross pretty quick.

It’s a haunted brewery.

1 Like

The Heidelberg Tun. Found by searching “worlds largest barrel”.

1 Like

1 Like

What took you so long?

Glockenspiel (sp?) in Munich?

1 Like

I thought that was implied. I’ve been using google a lot, but like finding text on the picture and searching for that.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s a view of Santiago de Compostela. I found it by googling Spanish cathedrals as skydiver’s mentioned the pilgrimage in Spain before.

(I found it not long after it was posted but I was about to go to bed so didn’t say and then forgot.)

1 Like

you are correct, sir!

I did not take this when I was on the pilgrimage, but when my husband and I went to southern Europe the next year. This was taken the day after Christmas. Northern Spain is surprisingly temperate during the winter, I think it was in the 50’s(F) for most of the time we were there.

There’s a nice park within walking distance, which is where this view is from.

I love Northern Spain: fewer tourists, nice weather, and great food.

2 Likes

The Blue Mosque in Istanbul?

1 Like

Yes, that’s right.

Obligatory post at any mention of Istanbul

2 Likes

1 Like