The Neverending Picture Game

I think the three-armed guy is from Mars, but idk about the three-eyed guy. Probably from Venus? I mean, mad respect to anyone who knows this shit without googling, I thought I was the boss at TZ trivia but maybe not.

1 Like

It is Mars. And the owner was from Venus. I would do pretty well on TZ trivia, but I think being a little older than you helps. When I was in my prime TV watching years, TV was still the only game in town and TZ and Star Trek were (re)running every night. Maybe that was the case ten years later, but not sure (I think you’re around 40).

OK, I’ve been really sucking at this game but I think this will chalenge people. Name the location.

Death Star break room?

2 Likes

My kitchen

Mike Hitchens’ kitchen.

The shiny thing is an essential clue.

Washington National cathedral

Got it.

Let’s continue with the Darth Vader theme. Which country does this Darth Vader hail from?

Looks like a French flag?

Darth Vader is not the surrendering type.

2 Likes

Romania? I did google it, but I would have guessed that anyway.

The UK made it for a Belgian company by the looks of it.

Belgium it is.

:belgium: vs :romania:

I was close. I’m decent with flags because they show the flag icon of the opponent next to the rating when I play chess online.

:indonesia: vs :poland: is hard to remember

2 Likes

where’s this?

Minitaur Wunderland, Hamburg, Germany

Correct, well almost - ain’t no Theseus, ball of string or Labyrinth.

1 Like

the “grass” and the backdrop gave it away…though to be fair, I am married to a guy who’s father is a HUGE model train enthusiast, so I recognized the features of a scale model right away

sorry…Knuffingen Airport, specifically

1 Like