The Neverending Picture Game

Not the purpose

Tripwire for giant monsters.

lol at everybody flailing at maple taps. This Yankee finds you amusing.

Here in California we hang a bucket from each tree, not that infernal newfangled contraption.

Correct

I’ll take one guess that they trolley wires

Do I get a point if it’s Spadina ave, maybe around Chinatown? Buildings in the back are the fancy new buildings they were building by Rogers Stadium?

Thing

Exact name required

I lived in Etobicoke 03-06 when I was studying at U of T, first year I just took gardner across and spadina up, 2nd year I mainly went north first and took bloor across, 3rd year I had like 10 unpaid parking tickets and decided to keep my car with ny plates in NY and took the subway in.

They look a bit like tiger skin trousers, so perhaps a member of The Sweet circa 1974? If I need exact name then have to try Brian Connolly, obvs.

Item of clothing is correct and earns you another clue

But if you haven’t been following the Fall LC thread you have no chance

Is it that silly jacket that seemed like it was in two halves? If so I can’t remember the name as I skimmed by it considering it to be an ‘American thing’.

1 Like

I’ll take it, but it’s called “The Flannel-Lined Waxed Trucker”. It wears in, not out.

1 Like

How about this. It’s a decent chunk of a country, but which one?

Jordan, by the Dead Sea?

Nope

Vietnam

No

I mean, I guess it looks like one of those crap maps you get in translations of The Iliad or The Histories. Persian Empire maybe, along the Anatolian coast?

No. It’s from a pretty detailed military history book.