The Neverending Picture Game

That’s not a person it’s a turtle

Thought that might be too easy (or maybe you’re just that good). You win.

Thing

Well, obviously you fit some kind of handle over that thing and turn it. It too delicate to be water plumbing, so I’ll go with a gas valve like on a stove.

I’m not feeling particularly hinty at the moment, so just no for now.

Well, I’m going to go for an overly specific guess that I’m not at all confident about:

Slotted valve stem for an air shock.

Nope, side view

You yanked the knob off of a guitar amp like a doofus and now this is what’s left.

1 Like

close enough, bottom tone knob off my strat

1 Like

I got a key assist from Micro there, would have never got it otherwise.

I’ve walked by this Chinese restaurant many times, and I suspect some of you have also passed by it. It’s a historically significant place. Why?

How the fuck do you people nail this shit in under five minutes. This is unsettling.

It is a marital aid.

I think maybe you slide a fiber optic cable in the squishy foam thingy and tighten. It is a fiber optic connector of some kind.

The screw/bolt has that ridged washer so you can set the depth and keep it constant like you are using it to etch something if the screw has a sharp tip.

It’s to hold an ADSS fiber optic cable in place.

I been googling this shit.

Instead of rubber, maybe the black thing is some kind of noise reducing ferrite chingadera.

That’s it, it’s a chingadera!

It’s a sex toy.

Thumb screw for an Aye-aye.

Wait though, is it a noise reducing ferrite chingadera? - electrical signals, not fiber optics

Oh shit micro got it I think.

But also it could be a sex toy so I am sort of right.