The Neverending Picture Game

I still say it’s a toilet flapper. And the audio was definitely a walrus. #WalrusTruther

1 Like

Alright, this one should be easy especially if any of you have been there. Feel like we need an easy one after that electrical gasket struggle.

Imgur

And no, “roller coaster” isn’t good enough to win.

It looks like a roller coaster at Magic Mountain, but probably most theme parks have something like that. But, I’ll guess Scream! at Magic Mountain in Valencia. The colors look close.

Nope.

Kumba, Busch Gardens

1 Like

I was fascinated as I was walking through this place to see quite a striking, attractive building being attached to another that looked to me as though it was on the verge of falling apart. I think they’ll be enough hints for observant people to figure out where this is.

Zagreb, Ilica street 62

https://www.airbnb.de/google_place_photo?maxheight=800&maxwidth=800&photoreference=CmRaAAAAQkKxpsSlWoE73Wf7LdMStlKVYKL02uWwAQFF5-8i3IUUeyDgDU9AoWJCjtqLF1aodYmo8Hl8CSZrZbRuQ7TeYbaH8y92h7Eki7P4OHs57xl6P1vDHsHxrxNxARpFfBEFEhBV4NdvpxMQ_y5-Cyi50liAGhQe6fkkR9ZZ7oGhn0UTH5bXWn0umA&place_id=2303797

There seems to be a different store where the pawn/ gold shop used to be.

1 Like

Will probably take some googling

St. Peter’s Basillica?

Something to do with the swiss guard at the Vatican? Door to their HQ or guard house?

St. Peter’s Church in Germany - maybe Hamburg.

It‘s a lot harder to google than I thought it would be, based on that inscription. This is a picture of the whole church, though I am not sure how much that‘s going to help

All your guesses were in the wrong countries.

This one ain’t googling or binging or anythinging.

My final hint: think about why people might have wanted to put „DEUTSCH“ on the outside of a church not in Germany when they built it in 1863.

St. Peter Lutheran Church, Schaumburg IL

1 Like

Correct

Sorry I passed out after poring over Lutheran church steeples all night.

This is probably too easy, I’ll need a location and year or range of years.

i3c6b99dl

Doesn’t seem easy. Google not helping. I’m going to guess it was a joke/meme on 2p2 or something I didn’t know about.

TheHotel (now Delano Las Vegas) sometime between 2003 and 2012.

1 Like

Correct!

Beat: My buddy stayed in a luxurious suite at THEHotel while I was staying at the Imperial Palace.

:) I stayed there once. I didn’t remember the toilet paper, but I knew the hotel.

By far the nicest hotel I’ve ever stayed at.