The Neverending Picture Game

Winning this is a curse! Gimmie 30 min I’ll find something

9 year old smrk somewhere

Removed hint, I think it’s gettable

hmm,

Urquhart castle in Scotland?

The Blarney Stone?

A shot in the dark - Windsor Great Park?

Your picture being old makes it tough since the area you were in has likely changed quite a lot over the years.

1 Like

A wild guess: The gorge across which Rob Roy allegedly leapt.

Ok maybe not that gettable, left half of picture as hint (go a decent amount south, a decent amount east re: other guesses)

hmm, ok, Pompeii?

1 Like

Winner winner protein of choice dinner. I think this was towards the volcano, a bit away from all the other cool stuff, I had other pictures but seemed to be too easy. It was a really hot day, the stones were hot.

I almost guessed that first, but then i leveled myself into thinking everything looked too green to be southern Italy

ok, give me a minute

ok. So the first one I picked was too similar to a previous one in the thread, so here we go.

Place or thing, credit for either.

ok ok, this is another view from this spot.

Is The Philippines good enough?

heh, not even close.

one more hint: on this very site, in another thread, is a post of mine that, combined with some google searching, might give this away

It’s not something like Morrison’s gravestone is it (knowing what a rock chick you are)?

no, but at least you’re on the same continent now

Country lane looks classically English but the graffiti is mostly foreign. Interesting. :face_with_monocle:

There’s a Remollon France, but it’s in the south and looks more arid than than picture.

we’re not in France.

the post is in a non-political thread, one that i don’t have many posts in

Glenlivet Scotland

nope. One more hint, the place where this is has its own language, but is not a separate country.

it’s not in the UK or France.

Find my post in the movies thread if you wanna really big fucking hint.