The National Football League

Yeah I forgot about BOB

But to be fair I always forget about BOB

Fatricia has an impressive 9-22-1 record, next year is going to be his season

He deserved less rope than Shurmer iyam

At some point the way things are going the entire league will be coached by BB disciples, and then some of them will have to have winning records.

1 Like

Has Andy Reidā€™s coaching tree done better?

Looks better even if does include CHILLY

1 Like

Google tells me Belichickā€™s college coaches have done much better

I think the Lions will be better next year - but I donā€™t know better enough to save his job. It was as odd year - I make a season long bet each year and I took Detroit under 6 1/2 - it was pretty close and I was thinking I made a bad bet, but Detroit took a bunch of stupid losses, ran very unlucky, and then Stafford got hurt, which led to Detroit basically tossing in the towel, which was probably the right thing to do. I think the stats suggested they were a 7-9 team, but just ran terribly.

OTOH, Patricia was supposed to be some sort of defensive genius, and the defense sucked ass. Iā€™ve never been a fan of the ā€œarrogant douchbagā€ school of coaches, one of which he seems to be a charter member with no success to back it up. So weā€™ll see, I guess.

MM MD

2 Likes

I honestly donā€™t know much about him. Seems that the Patriots kind of hum along and the assistants stand there just to make sure no parts fall off. Probably pretty different from a regular assistant position.

Guess Gettleman saw him and thought heā€™d be another John Harbaugh type (going from ST coach to HC).

538 giving the Saints an 11% chance to win the Super Bowl LOL

Someone shouldā€™ve looked at the thumbnail attached to this tweet/article

https://twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/1215034327005892609

1 Like

A Baltimore/San Fran rematch?

Their fixed forecast has Baltimore as 48% to win the SB. That seems absurdly high.

Both sites have the NFC team winning less than one-third of the time. Iā€™d definitely take those odds.

The Ravens are good, but they arenā€™t that good.

AFC team is very likely to be better than NFC team in the SB. I would say those odds arenā€™t high enough.

Ravens/Chiefs/Titans/49ers are the best 4 remaining teams Iā€™d say. (in whatever order you want)

Houston the worst team left which just makes it more likely for KC/Balt to get out of there and I think both should be favored over SF.

I think Balt is a little overrated too but AFC over NFC isnā€™t.

tl;dr I guess I should look up the wager, someoneā€™s gotta have this prop somewhere

iā€™m still not sure how baltā€™s odds went up with a tougher opponent in the next round though I guess itā€™s because everyone assumed theyā€™d have blasted the crap out of the pats again.

Everybody gonna be stunned when the Seahawks win with a Marshawn TD from the 1 yard line with 5 seconds left.

https://imgur.com/gallery/yCvi9GS

1 Like

Marshawn is the man!
https://t.co/5M7bsSn2hH

1 Like

Kyle Shanahan: GETS IT

1 Like

Does he though?

Doesnā€™t that get the causality backwards? The team that is winning uses run plays to wind down the clock while the team that is trailing passes to get more plays/drives in the remaining time.

1 Like

I read the quote as fully incorporating the correlation/causation trap. Maybe Iā€™m giving him too much credit.