The National Football League

Some players are using their off season wisely, like Justin Jackson dunking on Neera lol

https://twitter.com/j_manprime21/status/1213920018779389952?s=21

4 Likes

BREAKING NEWS FAT MIKE TO DALLAS BREAKING NEWS FAT MIKE TO DALLAS I AM SO FKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW

3 Likes

Lololol

I suppose it could’ve been worse, I read today that they had reached out to Jeff Fisher :joy:

Fffffffffff

I reckon Mike saw that sequence of plays where the Titans deliberately lost yards for like three straight plays, got really worked up by the new possibilities he was seeing, and phoned up Jerry.

2 Likes

Omg being able to watch Fat Mike blunder his way around as coach of the Cowboys is the new year’s gift I needed

3 Likes

Dallas will not win another title in Deplorable Jerruh’s lifetime. This is an example of the arc of the moral universe bending toward justice.

4 Likes

Thank you Dallas!

1 Like

Apparently FM and Jerruh had a sleepover this weekend

1 Like

I could’ve bet on jerruh picking the stale offensive conservative retread as head coach but nooooo.

I have actually decided that they might have a fighting chance under Stephen but that will not be realized until Jerry is gone. I think Stephen has helped moderate some of Jerry’s tendencies that has helped in some ways.

But waiting out jerry sucks. The team last was a contender over 20 years ago.

I also realize my not racist being didn’t even register that Marvin Lewis was probably never really considered but instead just used for the Rooney Rule. That sucks.

Video proof

https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1214257460661440512

Apparently, Rhule preferred the job as Panthers HC.

No way Joe Judge was the first choice given the Giants history of hiring. Still grateful that they didn’t hire a retread.

Anyone from the Belichick coaching tree ever have a winning season?

The Titans were 9-7 this year, not even counting their recent win.

Also, the guy in your avatar has had quite a few winning seasons.

Man, I can’t believe Joe Judge actually got a HC position based on his body of work to date.

Not in the NFL

Bill O’Brian has done well