The National Football League

Did anybody expect anything from a retread like Shurmur? Want to the Giants go with a young, unproven head coach.

Ultimately, Gettleman is a racist POS who should go fuck himself.

There is a Gettleman twitter parody account that is hilarious.

No shit.

The Fat Freddie hire was all I needed to know that ownership is fucked

1 Like

Iā€™m old and I canā€™t ever think of a previous HC hire in the NFL that made less sense. Closest thing might have been Gerry Faust to Notre Dame, but that guy could kind of coach a little - at least he broke .500.

MM MD

1 Like

Fucking Verizon and FOX are in a dispute just in time for playoffs.

1 Like

1 Like

Pat Shurmur

POS Gettleman

1 Like

Nah Freddie was worse

I still canā€™t get over Kliff Kingsbury. I mean maybe it will work outā€¦

Patrick Mahomes college stats

Patrick Mahomes Passing
Year Team GP Cmp Att Pct Yards TDs Int
2014 Texas Tech 7 105 185 56.8 1,547 16 4
2015 Texas Tech 13 364 573 63.5 4,653 36 15
2016 Texas Tech 12 388 591 65.7 5,052 41 10
College Totals 32 857 1,349 63.5 11,252 93 29

You have a future NFL MVP throw for thatā€¦

and your 2014-2016 record is 16-21ā€¦

How was their D though?

You could also say the same about Washington State every year, though I doubt any owner outside of Dallas would consider hiring Mike Leach so yeah fair point.

Bill Polian doubles down on his horrible take that Lamar Jackson should have been a receiver by being one of only two voters not to select him for the all pro team.

All pro voting is weird again like when Khalil Mack got voted in two positions at once. Mccaffery got voted in at running back and flex.

Given that the rest of the division will also have to get through the AFC West and NFC West, 9-7 might be good enough for the division title.

So cowboys going to interview McCarthy and Marvin Lewis so far. Stealing from myself

Marvin Lewis who is the Jason Garrett of football coaches.

Seriously the appeal of Lewis is he had Garrettā€™s career before Garrett a long tenure with no distinguishable moments while catering to ownership. Might as well just keep Garrett.

1 Like

Making the playoffs a bunch of times with Andy Dalton and Mike Brown is a legitimate achievement. Clapper has nothing.

1 Like

foo baw!

That looked like a play from Tecmo Super Bowl.

2 Likes

This is the first time the Bills have scored a TD in a playoff game since the Music City Miracle.

2 Likes

Nice to watch football with other people.

Go Bills!

2 Likes