The National Football League

This year Bills would be a good team to use in that game with Allen’s running ability.

1 Like

Josh Allen has a SB winner mentality.

1 Like

He’s really passing your eye test huh?

You have trust trust your gut.

2 Likes

This would be the least Bills thing to ever happen.

EDIT: lol refs

Does literally anyone, anywhere care about the Pro Bowl?

1 Like

Lololll BoB

Guarantee if that’s the Lions, the refs stick with the TD ruling.

3 Likes

No.

Bills just looking for the most brutal way to lose this, right?

1 Like

It still exists. So somebody does.

Is Frank Gore a Hall of Famer? His career stats are pretty damn good but I never recall him being particularly dominant. Seems more like a guy who got his numbers via longevity like Vinny Testaverde.

This is what they do. Allen and Co. aren’t good enough to put any daylight between themselves and most opponents, so

Exhibit A that horrid throw under a bit of pressure

God, I feel horrible for the Bills. They don’t deserve this.

It seems crazy, but Bills needed to run the ball more. Especially Allen.

The career yardage will put him in the conversation, but I don’t think so. You have to be pretty special to get in as a RB, and Gore wasn’t ever that. Only one All-Pro team, only one season over 1250 yards.

The only counter I can think of is that Jerome Bettis is in.

Sure they do. They’re babying their ‘franchise QB,’ trying to hide him, and this is what you get. Marty Schottenheimer-style

So what? That stuff works sometimes. Look at the Ravens and Trent Dilfer.

They’ve been so fucked for so long by incompetence and mismanagement in the 21st century. In the 90s, they got to the SB 4 times and were a Scott Norwood away from winning one of them. They barely existed as an entity before that.

Man, Devin Singletary’s got potential.

oh buffalo

Buffalol

How far back is ‘the pocket’ in football? He was 10+ yards behind the line of scrimmage.