The National Football League

Yeah definitely. Playing cover 0 and 2 against Fitz wasn’t too smart. He lit them up.

This is the end of the line for the Pats, they desperately needed the bye and didn’t get it. Even if they get through next week, they’ve got no shot against the Chiefs. And next year they’ll struggle to even make the playoffs with a severely diminished Brady or whoever they trot out if he leaves.

I’m so happy :grin:

2 Likes

Dallas is winning the East. It can’t end any other way than the Iggles getting the huge win last week and then tripping over their own dicks against the Giants.

Holy crap, I just looked up the Pats’ schedule next year and it is brutal. DEN/OAK/ARZ/SF/BAL at home, LAC/KC/SEA/LAR/HOU on the road, plus the divisional schedule. They could struggle to get to 9 wins.

1 Like

Don’t know if there’s an abnormal amount of Phins fans here or a normal amount of Pats haters. Either way I approve.

3 Likes

I like your avatar at the other place

that little helmeted fin has a sour expression on his face, but not today!

2 Likes

Must have missed that but just did.

Brian Flores was with NE from 2004 to 2018. If there’s anyone who knows BB, it’s this guy. Maybe they can be a contender as early as next year, and see the evil empire vanquished for good.

tag-team those fucks with the Bills. Jets are worthless.

1 Like

Every run has to end eventually. 6 SB wins are plenty. Not even sure that Brady will return to NE next year. They already put their house on the market weeks ago.

where else would he go other than retire?

Rivers has the same issue, if you watched either game today you wouldn’t take either one even on the bears.

I think Brady keeps going but Rivers/Eli both retire. Just gut feels.

1 Like

also with tannehill crushing this season and Devante parker straight up beating Gilmore today and Drake looking competent in arizona, and he had a franchise left tackle they traded for two firsts, how bad is Adam Gase? Yikes.

1 Like

Rodgers is 71-18-1 at home compared to 44-46 away. If SF loses tonight and GB gets the 1 overall seed I think they are the favorite to make the super bowl

1 Like

Past performance is no guarantee of future returns

NO and SF are definitively better teams. They really need to get one of those Sea/NFC East/Min games and hope for an upset or some fucked up game in cold land. Then worry about the last one when you get to it.

2 Likes

Also I lose swami in another forum to awaybot because of the god damn dolphins. all I had to do was pick them or they don’t score at the end but noooo.

1 Like

Wow that Russ Wilson sure is clutch

1 Like

Holy shit that Niner game

The reffing is almost as indefensible as Pete. Almost. Lol wasting your timeouts and taking a delay of game after a spike from the 1 yard line.

1 Like

Jest hired a guy not even good enough for the Dolphins. Makes you think

1 Like

Winston’s final pass attempt of a rather unique 2019 fittingly resulted in a pick-six interception that ended the game in overtime. With that pick, the embattled fifth-year pro became the first quarterback in NFL history to throw for at least 30 touchdowns and 30 interceptions in the same season.

1 Like