The National Football League

Every successful QB ever gifted his Oline. Especially in the days Oline didn’t make money like Qbs
edit: come to think of it, LJ probably makes much less than his lineman. lol idiots

Marshal Yanda and Ronnie Staley both make more money this year than Jackson. The other 3 do not.

Also, Jackson surprisingly has no endorsements outside of his own apparel company, Era 8 Apparel. That’ll probably change after this season, especially if he wins the Super Bowl.

Hurst also does and he’s a swing OL. The Kicker and Punter do. The guy the ravens drafted before him also does.

Obviously the point is, the letter was stupid. I doubt she did it for flacco but you never know, I do remember someone doing that for some white QB once but I can’t remember specifics. Obv with race involved it’ll get blown up and automatically assumed as racist, might be simply she’s a bitch like that with everyone we don’t know. (obviously that’s probably why but meh whatever, hopefully he just ignored it and moved on like we should’ve done)

Me upon seeing the score of the LSU game today

4 Likes

Lets go Fins
( I may have over-hedged my Miami season wins total a bit)

Bardy looks horrific, def bet against Pats in playoffs

So does Rogers

Old bodies don’t work as well in the cold

Bardy ain’t gonna stop. He’s still a league average starter despite his age. Even being a mediocre is good enough to keep playing.

SUCK IT BARDY

2 Likes

hahaha pats. no bye for you.

looooool Rapeis you bum

Pats over Dolphins was someone’s “Lock of the Week” on NFLN this morninglol

1 Like

I guess the Titans have the best chance to beat NE next week, amirite?

Texans hosting Bills is already set for the other AFC wildcard game

who had the dolphins, who some were calling the worst team ever four weeks into the season winning @ patriots in week 17, a game that NE wanted to win, who some were calling going 18-0 and best defense ever at the same time.

tl;dr everyone’s an idiot

5 Likes

Bardy aged 5 years this season

Didn’t we say before the season that Fitzmagic would win 4-5 games and ruin any hope at the #1 pick? That was prescient

2 Likes

Chiefs blitzed NE on 41% of snaps iirc. I’m all about that.

1 Like

Yeah such a fraud. Gave up 23 to the Chiefs some of which came off a short field and a whopping 17 today. Those are games you should be able to win. They overall gave up over 2 less PPG than the Bills who were #2.

The offense is the problem. No one gets open and if they do Brady has no time to throw or misses the pass.

1 Like

Pats’ D was clearly better earlier in the season

I also think today, despite a belief that Belichick-coached teams are the most immune to complacency, that they kinda just showed up. They had 1 very uncharacteristic illegal formation penalty that cost them a 1st down and continued possession ultimately on a 2nd-half drive.

They’ll be amped-up and playing their best in the playoffs, but it’s just not good enough. The team isn’t good enough.

1 Like

Team is definitely mediocre overall. BB has been mediocre too. Not doing anything before the half in a 10-10 game was cowardly. Overall clock management was awful.