The National Football League

He shouldn’t be in at that point, but coaches do dumb shit.

Gonk broke his arm blocking a PAT in the 4th quarter up 56-21 or something similarly stupid.

He missed a month, but luckily #inkedup81 was still alive.

week 11: 49-13 (CIN)
week 12: 41-7 (HOU)
week 13: 45-6 (LAR)

Yeah true enough about coaches. Where do we rank the Jets HC on the Mike scale?

Gase seems competent and he has The Fire which I count for something in the intangible column.

Darnold is 22, if he trends towards serviceable it’s possible the Jets don’t suck in 2 years. Lol @ me for typing those words.

14-0 as I type this. Edit - missed PAT so it’s only 13.

Tough night shaping up for the kickers.

“Darnold” sounds like some kids were making fun of another kid named “Arnold” and it stuck

DuhhhhhhhhArnold

For some reason I get crossed up with the names Sam Darnold and Aaron Donald.

Ugh, JEST could have made this a game with that one. BAL receives in the second half too.

It’s hilarious how teams come up with high risk low reward plays on 4th down. Like no wonder teams don’t go for it on 4th down. Maybe don’t draw up plays where the QB back pedels 10 yards before shucking it on a prayer JFC.

Defence gives you a second chance, throw an interception in in the red zone.

Giving him a spin.

Looks like thems that said Lamar would play in the 4th up infinity were right.

Nice ficken work buddy

How the fuck do these kickers keep missing extra points?

Jacked up on Redbull and Copenhagen itt lol

1 Like

Gjge Sarnold Daron

1 Like

I have never seen an episode of The Masked Singer and I absolutely hate that show.

1 Like

The great untalked about because it’s kickers story in football of the year is kickers went from being great and better every year to approximately 2001 levels. (might be worse than that now idk)

So basically Lamar Jackson should be a lock for the MVP, right?

I mean it should be unanimous.

3 Likes

I have a theory about kickers and it’s probably a hot take. The basic object of football is to score more points than the other team right? And non kicker football players look down on kickers like they are the plague. They don’t consider them to be “real” players. But this is really stupid thinking on their part. Out of the top 50 scorers in NFL history, Jerry Rice is the only guy on the list that isn’t a kicker. The other 49 players are all kickers. Every year, the highest scoring player on a team is usually the kicker.

NFL teams should be catering to kickers, not dismissing them. Teams should be doing everything in their power to help kickers. Instead of mocking a kicker that missed a tackle on a return, maybe yell at the other 10 guys that couldn’t tackle the runner in the first place? If kicking was easy, there would be no need for using a roster spot on a kicker. You could just use the WR or whatever to kick a 50 yard FG. So stop bitching when the kicker misses a 40 yard FG into the wind.

They don’t need to be the highest paid players on the team or drafted high. But they shouldn’t be dismissed to the practice field in the corner and only called upon at the end of practice as an afterthought.

1 Like