The National Football League

Yes, last game of the season. Vikings winning later would be much appreciated. I think we’re the better side, but Wilson is so bloody annoying / good at football.

1 Like

High flying Jets score 6 points against a 0-11 team, gjge gase

2 Likes

Time for Bungles to make their move for the 2nd overall pick

2 Likes

That Gase hire lol

Dallas is going to get a home playoff game and either Seattle/SF will be on the road in the wild card round, likely at New Orleans/GB/MIN.

SF/Sea likely the best wildcard so at Dallas (worst division winner), isn’t it?

They are totally capable of finding a way to end the season 5-11.

2 Likes

You’re right

Man that PI replay is the most random thing.

2 Likes

kill me now

1 Like

sandler%20farley%20gif

1 Like

Go and suck eggs?

Bardylahhhhh.

1 Like

Time to bench bardy

3 Likes

How soon hath Time, the subtle thief of youth,
Stol’n on his wing bardy’s fortieth-and-second year!

2 Likes

Should have kept Jimmy G.

1 Like

Going from a 8-0 team to a team where you are a little worried about making the playoffs. Luckily the Pats still play Cincy but KC and Buffalo could be pretty hard right now.
But I probably will save myself the Gamepass subscription next year. Defense orientated footballs sucks.
Always thought Brady should have retire before he ends in Manning-like fashion.

LOL at this massive overreaction. They had a bad game against a decent opponent on the road. They are still 3 games ahead of the 6 seed with 4 games to go. 3 of those are at home and the other is against the Bungles.

Remember when KC destroyed the Patriots on Monday night football 5-6 years ago and everyone was talking about the end of the dynasty.

Hard to say what the story is with the Pats. Supposedly half the team had the flu, and BB seems to like to go vanilla against potential playoff opponents and then spring the tricky gameplan on them when it counts…but with BAL already having won and the chance of losing home field, they’d take this game more seriously.

Seems clear that no matter how much tinkering they do on offense they can’t quite figure it out with their receiving corps. I don’t think it’s Brady’s fault just yet, but at his age, they’ll start bringing it into question before too long.