The National Football League

Even Andy Reid knew Marty Schottenheimer was a bad in game coach.

Is there a spectator sport anywhere in USA#1 where attendance isn’t way down?

I saw a Twitter ad a couple weeks ago from the University of Florida begging people to buy tickets and come to Gainesville. An ad like that would have been unfathomable even ten years ago. The problem used to be finding tickets, now it’s finding someone to unload them on.

lol, and they’re winning. First time all year they’ve had a lead of more than 7 points.

But hey, I saw a new hastag today that I like: #BungleForBurrow :joy:

Man, you’re just going to have to take my word, the Jets losing today was so fucking obvious and predictable. The state of NY sports minus the Yankees is scary right now. I mean once these chumps started talking about winning out and playoffs when they are still fundamentally pretty awful, you knew the 0-11 team was going to beat them.

2 Likes

Nick Foles benched versus the team statistically worst at defending the pass. Little less proselytizing, Nick, and more work on your trade.

1 Like

Well the Bengals tried to win this game. They hadn’t been trying for awhile.

1 Like

Going to football games in person sucks. They take forever, its expensive, the food sucks, no internet, you miss the other games. And it doesn’t give me warm fuzzy feelings giving money to the lolNCAA or scumbag NFL owners.

2 Likes

Yo, fuck the Steelers.

3 Likes

This SF/Bal game is incredible

2 Likes

The Daniel Jones 4 turn overs again game is not incredible

1 Like

Coming up on the 6th 4th down conversion attempt

Eagles are a disgrace

This would have been a great SB

1 Like

For a neutral, maybe, losing like that was unpleasant.

1 Like

it will be!

2 Likes

they showed very well, away to Bmore

in SF or neutral field, it bodes well

lol

chiefs host da raidazzzzz in 19 minutes

It’s true, though I worry about the Seahawks now.

Also, I understand it was a great game really. Around the third time someone went for it on 4th down I told our sleeping cat that this was a proper football game.

1 Like

u guys have a regular season game versus your big divisional rival Seattle left on the schedule?