The National Football League

Throwing another steel belted radial on the tire fire that is the Washington Racistskins

Also if you haven’t seen it, there’s a good OTL out now on Penn State’s James Franklin and Texas A&M’s Jimbo Fisher forcing out team doctors and trainers for basically doing their jobs. Lawsuits are pending. Of course the defense is herp derp right to work herp.

1 Like

That’s pretty standard practice though.

Shouldn’t be, but it is.

I mean it’s a horseshit practice, and I suspect that every team college and pro do it, but calling toradol a “powerful pain med” is…odd. It’s basically advil.

MM MD

NFL gonna have to look into thanksgiving flexing options after this mitchell trubisky vs some practice squad lions dude.

2 Likes

I can’t decide if Buffalo is this good or Dallas is just hilarious

1 Like

Buffalo is like SF-lite.

Dallas thinks erroneously that they’re a passing team, and curiously so after signing their RB to one of the most lucrative contracts ever at the RB position.

1 Like

Josh Allen might not suck and their d is solid.

1 Like

Clappahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Someone get a camera in front of Jurrahhhhhhhhhhhh ASAP

1 Like

saw a tweet that Jerry was in tears in the locker room lmao

1 Like

Has a coach of a division-leading squad ever been fired mid season?

you’ve got one hell of a Q to research

2000 Norv Turner 7-6 (probably not)
2001 Bobby Ross 5-4 (no)
and nobody since then .500 or better when they were canned (there was a since 2000-2012 article on NFL.com here http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000094539/article/midseason-coach-firings-are-last-resort-for-nfl-decisionmakers

other sports have had teams win titles after midseason firings but if there’s one in the NFL, gonna take more than my initial google searches to find it anyway

Marty Schottenheimer had 2 losing seasons in 21 years and got fired everywhere.

1 Like

Marty Schottenheimer got fired after a 14-2 season! The hell!?!

LOL AJ SMITH

2 Likes

He choked another playoff game is why. Actually it might be just one losing season in his entire career, and that was a 7-9 season.

He replaced him with NORV TURNER.

lol Marty. I lived through all that at close range here in KC.

He was a colossal loser in the playoffs

Saints are horrible

really think it’s SF or Seattle from that conference

Dungy and Co. talking-up Matt Ryan in his 12th year in the league, relaying answers that Ryan provided to them in preparation for the game… the very next 2 plays, dump-off to a RB that Ryan knew had nowhere to go for a loss of 7, instead of throwing it away. Then an interception.

1 Like

He lost a playoff game against the patriots where they intercepted Brady and could of iced the game but the db tried running it back and fumbled giving it back to the patriots.

Clutch and choking are not real things, at least not in the sense that the average American uses it.

1 Like

Marty also looked like a child predator which I assume had something to do with him getting canned at each job while successful.

51qm7FH2yjL

Judging someone based on single elimination playoff performance in a sport where it’s rare for the best of the best teams to win more than 2/3 of their games has to be one of the dumber things that’s normalized in the NFL, a league that has made its reputation on normalizing dumb things.

2 Likes

The entirety of the industry of 24/7 “analysis” built on this weighted RNG machine is even dumber. This is just one of many.

I instantly assume anyone who admits to watching a lot of ESPN or listening to sports talk radio is an idiot until proven otherwise.

1 Like