The National Football League

Yeah you’re just in a rut. I get like that every few years, especially when it comes to gambooling. Take a year off and just enjoy the games in their native state and come back ready to take on the whole Empire by yourself.

1 Like

horrendous call, maybe the worst I’ve ever seen.

both tripping calls in that game where unreal BS and both stalled potentially promising cowboys drives.

It’s almost like a charging or blocking call in the NBA with that particular play. The offensive lineman kinda ducked his shoulder into the rusher. By the time his lower-body could catch up with the command of his brain and achieve complete physical positioning in front of the defender, it was half natural movement, half movement indicative of a trip.

Slim chance that rusher could’ve split the 2 offensive lineman and impacted the play, though, as it appears he was ushered to Dak’s left.

In the NFL tripping is clearly moving in an effort to trip a defender. Neither were remotely close to a penalty. That ref thought tripping is when someone fell on an OL’s leg whether the OL had anything to do with it or not.

Dallas was never scoring a touchdown anyway. They had the whole fucking game to demonstrate they were capable, and failed the challenge like every team in the league has for the past 20-years when faced with the SAT test (approached like a pop-quiz) of solving the mortal Belichick’s evolving scheme and revolving-door 53-man roster.

Bunch of retards out there seeing ghosts or being reduced to diminished units, when otherwise competitive.

It’s like it’s fucking voodoo magic or something. Absolutely hilarious, honestly, that he’s so head-and-shoulders better than everyone else employed at his discipline.

Dallas wins easily if weather was clear despite the coaching mismatch.

yeah, no

that’s right… a security guard was involved or the target of the invective lol

Niners D is legit

2 Likes

God damn my football teams suck

Thought they were gonna be exposed tonight, but nah

If Houston or KC can do Bmore the favor of beating NE one of these next 2 weeks, the Ravens would control their own destiny wrt home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.

It appears that the league is fucked. Shocking how you win more when you actually make correct decisions on 4th downs (LOL Cowboys). Pretty damn pathetic that it took a team hiring a 25 year old stat guy to figure something this obvious out.

1 Like

They need to employ all these fancy lad geniuses, fresh-out-of-Yale original-thinkers to the task of solving the Belichick equation.

Looked like a fumble to me.

Every time I hear Tessitore call Booger McFarlane “Boog” I want to throw something at my TV. THAT IS FUCKING STUPID AND NO ONE BUT YOU CALLS HIM THAT YOU DUMBFUCK

It’s just remarkable how ESPN, the absolute undeniable leading sports programming network, cannot find even competent announcers for MNF, never mind good ones.

1 Like

that’s because they don’t want competent or good announcers

The Bengals don’t have to intentionally tank this week as all the other teams have 2 wins so Dalton’s back baby. Now if they go 0-16 it’s hilarious.

1 Like