The National Football League

My guess is Schlereth. That guy is fucking insufferable and the MBA/Judeo-Christian bullshit seems right up his alley.

1 Like

I am worried/excited for cowboys pats today. Patriots only loss came against a top tier offense and the cowboys have a top tier offense. My biggest worry is the other side where the cowboys underperforming defense faces the patriots underperforming offense.

lolphins be worse scrubs

I assume the 2nd round pick they gave for Sanu is still active

Jest +3.5 was the freest money oat, how did Vegas pull that shit off?

1 Like

Fantasy is so stupid

1 Like

It really is.

This is my last year.

I stopped four seasons ago. One of the best moves Iā€™ve ever made.

3 Likes

Saints illustrating whyā€¦ totally complacent with the big lead.

hope they lose

1 Like

I still bet on average five games a week though. Ya know, the way god intended.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have the time or energy to invest any longer. One example in particular, I rostered Hines and Wilkins of Indianapolis all year in one league as handcuffs to Marlon Mack, and even picked up the Williams kid this week, but nothing definitive was known about who would usurp Mackā€™s touches once he was ruled out this week, so itā€™s literally lotto.

So despite my diligence, thereā€™s no reward.

1 Like

Never started fantasy. Top 10 life decision.

Oh look, Bungles lose again.

2 Likes

Lol teasers in the Sea/phil game.
backdoor cover but they go for 2 and donā€™t make it. Wonder how many teased through the 7 but not 8.

Nice with the challenge being rewarded.

N.o. burned by the challenge. Sweet irony

1 Like

All the unders in the early games, except car/no and mia/cle

lol colossal fail by Carolina

Have you been playing a long time? I took some time off after a string of bad runs and it made all the difference in the world. This is my first year back since 2017

1 Like

Atl/TB made it over at the last second due to an insane catch in the end zone.

MM MD

Iā€™d say so. A friend and I in middle school(I think it was) played an early variation of what would become fantasy. Just the 2 of us selected NBA players and simply compiled their scoring stats lol. Do not think rebounds, steal, blocks, etc. were tabulated.

That was during the days of players like Tom Chambers and Alex English and others, so that era(maybe early/mid 80s?).

Iā€™d have to compile the stats from News Paperā€™ box scores.

Mainly, Iā€™m too competitive, so I get soured by stuff, and Iā€™d rather not have some hobby be a source of stress and anger any longer.

1 Like