The National Football League

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1197623527878406144

Garrett just lit whatever goodwill he had left on fire. With a flamethrower. Not to mention giving millions of actual racists undeserved cover. I hope his suspension becomes permanent.

Pounceyā€™s suspension is reduced to two games.

Also absurd. I mean he was trying to punch a guy falling to the ground who was wearing a helmet and still somehow didnā€™t land a single blowā€¦but he threw punches. His suspension should have matched Garrettā€™s

No way. Someone had just smashed a helmet on his QBs unprotected head.

Iā€™m not saying Pounceyā€™s reaction is okay, but what Garrett did is substantially worse.

1 Like

This. Also the one throwing the first serious punch should be punished harder than the one who retaliates.

Edit: Pouncey kicked Garrett when he was on the ground. 3 games is fair.

@worstof

1 Like

Found the stealers fans

1 Like

At least the kicks landed

Steelers are in my bottom 5 mainly because I think Big Ben is a scumbag.

Honestly I wouldnā€™t of suspended him for punches. The kicks were a little much.

Itā€™s a violent game and if someone swings a helmet at your QB this is what you do.

Iā€™m not going to go full bat for Pouncey but Iā€™d consider myself a very level headed/calm person. I never played past high school level football but in a game a DL hit our QB and didnā€™t use the N word but another slur against him after a hit.

I was our starting center and I threw a punch at his jaw. The official who was AA absolutely should have tossed me from the game heard/saw the whole thing and gave offsetting penalties luckily.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/nealbrennan/status/1195405659413438464

3 Likes

Holy shit that catch. :eyes:

Neal Brennan GOAT

1 Like

lol Texans

literally one-dimensional offense theyā€™re facing, and they canā€™t manage

also, donā€™t dare kick the fg last possession, when youā€™ve basically made 2 fortunate plays on offense all night.

I wonder what Indyā€™s record is right now with a healthy Luck. 2 losses max Iā€™d guess

1 Like

they lost back-to-back games away to Pitt and home to Miamiā€¦ pretty inexcusable even with Brian Hoyer at QB.

Schizo complacency

Still not trusting anyone named Masonā€™s side of any story.

6 Likes

Hereā€™s what happens when a dumb guy with CTE tries to sound smart:

Who said that?

Sounds like post-concussion Goodell