The National Football League

Marvin Lewis should win Coach of the Year.

4 Likes

Chiefies time!

James Taylor was the most folksy drug song writer ever.

Meh. Had same injury from a car crash 8 years ago and waited at a hospital 8 hours to get the dislocation fixed. Ended up without any future problems.

Looms like Tyreek getting injured got me an upset win over the #1 team in the Unstuck fantasy league. Nice to get lucky.

Sucks for me!

Yeah my teamā€™s been shit all year. Tons of underperformers (Bell, Goff) injuries (Brees, Thielen, Green, Njoku, D. Jackson, Herndon), and outright busts (Penny, Washington). Losing to me cannot be pleasant.

Sucks for me because I thought I drafted a really good team. Yet, only 8 (likely soon to be 7) of my 17 picks remain on my roster from that draft.

Just donā€™t understand how a white kid from South Carolina who went to college in Oklahoma would ever use a racial slur.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1197580939104325633

Iā€™ve heard heā€™s a deplorable supporter of Trump, too.

Christianity is a bedrock of his life. Every fact I learn convinced me more.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.heraldonline.com/sports/college/article25676839.html

If this is gonna be a he-said, he-said, Iā€™m taking Garrettā€™s side.

5 Likes

Yea wasnā€™t Garrett that super chill dude on Hard Knocks?

Football players do all sorts of shit to get into peopleā€™s heads. It can get fucked up.

My uncle played briefly and he said that everybody called everybody else almost everything (though rarely loud enough for the ref to hear). The only thing youā€™d never do is call somebody gay or some epithet related to it. For whatever reason, that was line nobody would cross. Everything else was fair game.

That said, heā€™s hugely racist and loves Trump. So maybe it was his rationalization for things that he said back then.

1 Like

This surprises me.

2 Likes

Rudolph appears from reports to be a deplorable but I have my doubts here. I saw Rudolphā€™s mouth go ā€œfuckin bitchā€ or ā€œfuck you bitchā€ when he was on the ground looking up at Garrett. I did not see the n word. And thereā€™s literally no way someone else did not hear it if Rudolph actually said it. Also why are we hearing about this today and not during the numerous pressers held since the incident? Or during Garrettā€™s apology? Seems dubious, bros.

1 Like

Football is a macho sport with a manly culture. Saying that somebody likes to get fucked in the ass is akin to claiming that a person playing this sport is an effeminate sissy. Questioning a football playerā€™s manhood was likely worse than racial slurs which were less often condemned in the 70s than they are now.

Apparently that is why OBJ got mad at I forget what team a few years ago.

Yeah. Itā€™s bullshit

I forget the kidā€™s name. but that white receiver for the Eagles caught all sorts of flack for using the N-word to a teammate, I think it was.

1 Like

Riley Cooper.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/jake_trotter/status/1197590178505854976?s=21

Gonna have to tend to side with Mason on this one. If Pouncey heard him say it, heā€™d likely have his ass beat worse than he did to Garrett. Also, was watching PTI today and Wilbon seemed to side with Mason. That had me all confused.