The National Football League

Awful. They’re doing everything they can to ruin a $10 billion monopoly.

1 Like

Lol nice interception Winston. Not his fault, but it was hilarious.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1196135117850390528

All the Freddie Kitchens “no discipline, lost control of his team” takes apply equally to Arians

lol Dan Snyder

1 Like

Hopkins’ dreads are so fucking cool. wow

him and Robby Anderson

much preferred to Dalvin Cook-type imo

Switched from redzone to watch some Huskies basketball. The wife just asked me to pour her a beer because she said they were going to go bad if they weren’t drank soon. Not gonna argue with that logic.

2 Likes

lotta frantic action in the late moments of these early games weee

Jameis’ career is over

1 Like

He is such a shitty QB.

1 Like

Lol at the broncos clock management

Cardinals were able to get DPI non-call overturned but it was quite blatant.

1 Like

Zeke doing the Prescott warm up as his td celebration was pretty good.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL/status/1196166625537355776

1 Like

Tie goes to the offensive player unless the Patriots are involved. In which case never mind.

Wow call overturned. TD Philly.

2 Likes

Pats offense sucks big time. I am not even bothering watching 2nd half and fuck up my sleep schedule for that.

2 Likes

As a SF -10 bettor I approve of the final play of the game.

4 Likes

I approve of William Hill shitting the bed for the second time in four weeks before NFL kickoff this am, cause I was gonna go 1-4 on the day. AND the Lions lost, making my under 6.5 wins for the season continue to go well. Overall a good day.

MM MD

2 Likes

with no Stafford, they’re not winning shit, so as an organization they shouldn’t have him return this year(even if the injury is only 6 weeks)

I approve of that, too.

That was a bad bet on my part, too. They SHOULD have gone over - not that they’re the Patriots, but 8 or 9 wins should have been easily in grasp, but with Stafford out, they’re lousy - and Patricia, for a defensive genius, sure has a cruddy one.

The other under I was looking at was Denver, who for some reason was ov/un 8. Easiest of money, but I took the Lions. All a moot point anyway - my wife gets to cash the ticket.

MM MD

1 Like

things were almost a bit different… they had no business tying that week-1 game, and they could’ve beaten the soft Chiefs team - they came close, then the chiefs lost their very next 2 games.

ya never, never know