The National Football League

Passed on Brady six times

1 Like

Iā€™m just sick over it :face_vomiting: welcome to the Mac Jones era I guess

How would the Bo Jackson injury apply to Tuaā€™s abilities? I know it was devastating to Boā€™s ability to be amazing forever, but he still had a good baseball career.

No never played football again after that injury. The reports Iā€™m reading are already comparing Tuaā€™s injury to Boā€™s :frowning:

Bo didnā€™t get proper treatment right away. Plus medical technology has improved a lot in the last 3 decades.

Not saying heā€™s going to come back at 100%, but itā€™s too premature to call this a similar situation.

seven teams were represented at the workout:

Kansas City

why?

San Francisco 49ers

You got to be fucking kidding me.

1 Like

chiefs could use him as a backup, perhaps.

Do they want the controversy for a backup thatā€™s never going to become a starter?

mahomes was just injured, and has some weird double-jointed physiology. and thereā€™s zero controversy afaic

donā€™t even know how much better than our current backup Kaep is, but I understand if the chiefs organization kick the tires

1 Like

CP has some takes:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=14600098&postcount=123

lol CP

The time between my lifetime banhammer and when the browser clears its history or whatever has come and gone.

I should re-register and go streaking till I get got again for funsies

4 Likes

Obviously he was paid to kneel by KILLARY and Soros!

1 Like

Iā€™m specifically asking in relation to mobility for Tuaā€™s style. For Bo, there was no way he could play the way he did in the NFL on that injury due to hits, but he played a long time in MLB.

Hard to believe that was ~30 years ago. Iā€™m damn old.

He will probably just come back for his senior season and Miami will have to tank another one next year.

2 Likes

I think it would be a huge mistake for him to go back to college. Heā€™d be better off falling in the draft, healing, and being on a good team.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s a tough one. If heā€™s not even ambulatory by the time the combine rolls around thereā€™s a chance he doesnā€™t even get drafted. I think someone takes a flier on him anyway though. It all depends on his rehab.

Iā€™ve been trying to get banned from cp for years. Didnā€™t think it was possible.

1 Like

I just hopped into their impeachment thread, and that cat ā€˜patteauā€™ is legit very bright, but he is so peculiarly all-in Trump. I donā€™t get it.

1 Like

No coach should challenge PI anymore