The National Football League

LOL 9 Browns players surround that ball on the punt at the 3 yard line and the one guy that ran out of bounds grabs it so the Steelers get it at the 20. It amazes me how fucking stupid football players are.

What’s the equivalent in MLB? Not tagging up on a fly ball hit to the warning track?

1 Like

In France, the Browns are simply les Bruns.

1 Like

somehow, it’s always the stealers when these types of things happen

2 Likes

what a shit show. this is some 70’s hockey goonery

1 Like

I counted at least 3 suspensions there

of course Pouncey right in the middle shockedface

1 Like

Garrett should get at least a year suspension.

Rudolph should get suspended too for trying to rip Garrett’s helmet off. I get being upset about what you felt was a late tackle but come on man.

Garrett wasn’t gonna get suspended until the helmet swing. (definitely was getting fined) Congrats at Rudolph baiting him by being a giant twat getting all up in his face with no helmet and being outweighed by a hundred pounds.

TNF, uh huh uh
Uh huh, uh huh

Hahaha they’re asking Pouncey how long Garrett should be suspended, mfer your ass is gettin got too.

I should be suspended for eating Skyline. wtf.

1 Like

Your lower intestines are about to be suspended

2 Likes

Is “Gold Star” Chili supposed to imply you’ve never done the deed with Skyline?

it’s just another, not-as-good version

Goddammit I was watching the game and missed the last 5 minutes. Garrett is done for the year at least. He’s lucky it was a LOL backup QB and not Brady or Rodgers.

Raj in a real predicament now. On one hand you got a guy bashing brains in with a helmet for shits and giggles. On the other hand Kaep knelt for the National Anthem. What to do?

2 Likes

Unsurprising. Any OL is gonna get in there to defend their QB from getting walloped with a helmet.

Garrett should be done for the season.

Be interesting to see how this pans out - probably the closest thing would be Haynesworth trying to stomp a guy who was down, and he got 5 games, or Burfict who got the rest of the year off - but trying to clock a guy with a helmet? Garrett and Randolph (and Pouncey, I’d guess) are going to get some time off, but I’d be shocked if Garrett isn’t gone for the year - although AFAIK he doesn’t have the history that Burfict does. So we’ll see. Could be worst - if he’d connected with Rudolph’s head, might have been the first on-field fatality (AFAIK) in NFL history.

MM MD

2 Likes

If deflating footballs and deflating a woman’s face is 4 games, and kneeling is a lifetime ban, I expect this to be 2 games because the NFL gets absolutely everything wrong.

6 Likes

Steelers fan trying to be objective:

Myles Garrett decided to put an exclamation point on the win with an extracurricular late hit on Rudolph. Dirty, but not going for an injury. Rudolph throws a tantrum and attacks a player twice his size and gets clocked with his own helmet.

I buy that DeCastro was defending his QB. I don’t think he deserves punishment. Pouncey wanted to stomp someone and used this as an excuse and deserves a substantial fine and suspension. Garrett obviously deserves a suspension. The Browns DT that blindsided Rudolph deserves a fine and maybe a suspension because it was inexcusable.

Rudolph—call me a homer but while he probably deserved the ass beating I wouldn’t suspend him. He didn’t really put anyone in danger but himself, it was Garrett that crossed the line both times. Probably should be fined though.

Bad look all around and a depressing punctuation mark to a terrible night for the Steelers. JuJu and Johnson both likely out next week too.

Can Garrett get more than the 8 games Kareem Hunt got? Does the league really want to send the message that attacking a QB that wasn’t really affected by the hit is much worse than kicking the shit out of a much smaller woman?

I’d go 3. 2 for Pouncey. 1 for the Browns DT. Fine for Rudolph. No others punished. I will be upset if DeCastro is punished as some Browns fans were demanding. Yeah he tackled Garrett but in that mess I don’t think you can blame him. He looked to me like he was trying to protect his qb and break it up not exact violent revenge like Pouncey.

1 Like