The National Football League

I completely agree with this. I don’t think anything in my posts undermines that.

Once the 2nd batch of emails were released Chuckie was done.

Cancel culture is out of control, you can’t even call your CEO a faggot anymore

1 Like

Jesus Christ if this is the discussion here I can’t even imagine what normies are saying.

Your continued attempts to undermine my character say alot more about what you thought of me before any of these posts itt.

Interesting that you have no comments on the faux outrage of the players.

Just some half ass logic on why some lyricism should be subjective and why some shouldn’t.

Brandon Staley’s response to the Gruden story:

https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1448411560284606468

I was looking for a couple other good clips from the last few days of Staley talking about football but couldn’t find 'em.

Some fun trivia (at least to me): Only one pair of teammates are both in the top ten in receiving yards this season. Can you name them?

Narrator: He was not actually done wasting time on this.

1 Like

I was flipping channels on Sirius XM this weekend while I was in the car and a couple NFL games were on. The display showed the score - the Houston Texans were abbreviated “HST” and it put me on tilt.

1 Like

Keenan Allen and Mike Williams?

That was my guess as well. Especially when asked after a post featuring Chargers’ coach.

Nope, Williams is 5th but Allen iis 18th.

Tyreek and Kelce?

Dr. Dre isn’t the one out there keeping black head coaches from getting their chance, when guys like Joe Judge get plucked out of obscurity, and guys like Jason Garrett get to keep their job long past the time a black head coach would have been fired.

There’s a bit of difference between someone saying something provocative in art vs. an old white boys club, who make all the hiring and firing decisions, emailing racist/sexist/homophobic jokes back and forth.

9 Likes

Tyreek 4th, Kelce 19th.

I’m out of ideas. All the other obvious combos I can think of are ones that I’m certain are wrong (e.g. Lockett/Metcalf, Kupp/Woods, Jefferson/Thielen). I’m gonna sleep on it and see if something comes to mind.

Lockett / Metcalf are 14th/15th. Kupp / Woods are 3rd / 26th. Jefferson / Thielen are 6th / 46th.

It’s a fun one.

I have a hint if you’re interested. Not sure if it’s too obscure or if it might be too obvious if it’s on your mind, so hopefully it’s the right kind of hint.

There are two pairs of college teammates in the top 10.

There is also one trio of teammates in the top 25, but that one is probably much more obvious.

Evans, Brown, Godwin

I was already thinking of them bc of Lamar’s start (and the randomness that would generate the initial question) but: Andrews and Hollywood?

Yeah, of course. (Evans 12th, Godwin 21st, Brown 25th)

Brown is 8th and Andrews is 10th. And, of course, they also played together at Oklahoma. (I don’t think the other college teammates are a particular surprise.)

https://twitter.com/bomani_jones/status/1448636982993854468?t=PJD7h9UqHHNqBajxA-234w&s=19