The National Football League

feel like this is a certainty, its an easy cancel culture story

Only a few days after a first email leak revealed Gruden using racist language, more emails were uncovered showing Gruden mocked the drafting of the first openly gay player in NFL history, criticized the emergence of women in the NFL as officials and called for the dismissal of players protesting the playing of the national anthem, according to the Times.

Yeah, he’s going to be a MAGA star.

If these emails were from the '90s that would be one thing. But how the fuck is anyone dumb enough to be writing that shit down in 2010. Even the dumbest, high-profile bigots have that figured out.

1 Like

DONALD TRUMP knows not to email. Lol Gruden.

1 Like

Such a boomer move to fire off all those awful emails and not realize there’s a literal paper trail back to you

And some emails way more recent than that too if some of the emails are about players, “protesting the national anthem,” whatever the fuck that means.

anything that’s not standing for the anthem

Jon Gruden with that 10 year contract had to be quite the odds to be the first coach gone

also how tilted is anyone who had Meyer what a beat

1 Like

Right but none of that started until 2016 correct? So some of these emails are more recent than we’re all assuming. (i.e. - everybody kept saying 2011)

1 Like

10 Likes

right, the rest of these are from the washington investigation which his brother coached a few years ago

onion

Senator Gruden has a nice ring to it.

1 Like

your standard e-mail group

https://twitter.com/BenDWalsh/status/1447723020211138564/photo/1

also lol it’s bruce allen and not even his bro

1 Like

The four letter network which summarily fired Jemele Hill is really really upset about this so I do not expect Gruden back in the Monday Night Football booth and or interviewing rookie QBs about what was going through their head when they made that throw with two, no, Three guys in his face! What? until at least 2024

Eh, I like Outback. Last time I went there was three years ago, which was itself the first time in years, but I enjoyed it just fine.

1 Like

The bread is good. It’s black but don’t let that scare you off it isn’t spoilt! It’s supposed to be like that and the butter is awesome :star_struck:

1 Like

Sweet defense bro

I was told to go there by an actual Australian. She also said to then find the nearest other restaurant to eat at.

2 Likes