The National Football League

And somehow Dan Snyder manages to live on.

2 Likes

the conclusion of the washington probe taking out the grudens is funny but also typical and sad because nothing is going to happen to dan snyder

https://twitter.com/tejfbanalytics/status/1447679424619372545/photo/1

not gonna get used to chargers and vikings being at the top of this sort of list

I assume Browns are down there b/c they failed

Browns guy was awful yesterday. Run run run punt up 1 point with like 3:00 left against a team that had already put up 42 points, completely indefensible.

Havenā€™t really been following this. It seems totally unsurprising but why was Gruden sending these emails? Was he hoping to accomplish something?

Like two years ago Drew from deadspin made an apology post because their first site was called kissingsuzykolber if anyone remembers

1 Like

Wentz just doesnā€™t have it.

1 Like

this was all from the washington scandal so he was just chatting with his bro

1 Like

If the past 5 years are any guide Gruden will survive and Carl Nassib will be released and effectively banned from the league

Gruden gets fired and then elected as Trumpā€™s VP.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1447729071673257989

This is absolutely only happening because he insulted Goodell

Never in doubt

14 Likes

Gruden gone.

I assume the Raiders are completely off the hook for the 100 milly (other than what they already paid)

Lmao I was going to ask if he makes it through Sunday. Dickhead didnā€™t even make it to Tuesday!

He can reopen the Fired Football Coaches Association now.

Many coaches such as Chip Kelly, Urban Meyer, Jim Haslett, Rick Venturi, Sean McVay, Greg Schiano and Monte Kiffin and many players came to the facility to watch film and talk with Gruden.[23] Gruden closed the FFCA upon his returning to coaching in 2018 moving the game and player film along with the other information he held there to Oakland.[24]

Wiki

Raiders have canned Gruden. Good riddance.

1 Like

Heā€™s definitely going to be the next MAGA superstar

Hopefully Trump will release a blog post ripping the NFL in support of Gruden.

2 Likes