The National Football League

https://twitter.com/UltraWeedHater/status/1395460824613916672?s=19

Barry the God

4 Likes

The Tebow contract is one year for the minimum with $0 guaranteed

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1385224422655680522

The exchange between Solis’s colleague and the veteran therapist—Susan—showed the lack of options Solis felt after her appointment with Watson. In her civil suit, Solis said Watson purposely touched her hand with his exposed and erect penis during a March 30, 2020, massage at her home. When she asked him to leave, according to her complaint, he made what she perceived to be a threatening statement about her career. The next day, her colleague sought advice from Susan.

Susan replied: “You dont [sic] have to tell me, but out of curiosity, was it Deshaun Watson?”

Wild that of all the athletes in Houston, Susan guessed the right one, back in March of 2020. Oh, Susan had heard prior complaints, you say?

In a November 2019 text message about Watson, Susan wrote to Mary, “whether the creepy stuff is his intention or not, he does it every time,” adding the parenthetical, “only 1 therapist hasn’t complained.”

Incredible that Jack Easterby started planting these text messages back in 2019.

Jones trashing the Cowboys is fantastic.

Shannon Sharpe might be in trouble though. Apparently Jones thought it was a private conversation and didn’t realize he was live on the air until the end of the conversation.

I remember getting into arguments over this one on 2p2 and said it’s stupid to trade down because Julio was way better prospect than that pick usually gets vs but more picks are better here are the stats and it wasn’t even remotely close the falcons won that. Julio would’ve been 3rd at worst in most drafts, that draft was stacked at the top of it. (lol taking a non generational DT though in there buffalo)

would’ve been serviceable for cle if they took cam jordan who went a few picks later but they didn’t

heh I was wondering why he bluntly said “I’m outta there” wrt falcons.

Urban is a mega deplorable and his wife is legit Q

and obviously the patriots trade a 4th round pick for Julio Jones is how this ends right

I thought I read somewhere that the Falcons have to wait til June 1st to trade him for cap reasons or something.

Correct.

Yup. Another Randy Moss trade.

Patriots go undefeated and lose to the Giants in the Super Bowl.

1 Like

Godgers for Julio + Matty Ice + picks?

Wait. Keep Godgers, trade picks for Julio.

You weren’t kidding. I went back and looked and there’s like 6 HoFers in the first 11 picks. Even the Dolphins made a good pick at 15.

It’s funny looking back sometimes though, the 2012 draft was thought to be a 6 player draft (but no way was claiborne or even blackmon was near the julio/pp7 level as a prospect)

except that 8-12 all were better than 2-6 in career. Though I would’ve picked RGIII too over tannehill for sure. (and 8 wasn’t until another team)

They do know when drafts are significantly better than other years even in advance which is something analytics don’t take into account.

Watt wasn’t thought of as a top guy since he had spent early career as a TE at central michigan as a Freshman with fellow freshman WR Antonio Brown and a QB that bounced around in NFL/CFL for 8 years. They did win the MAC at least.

Jags leaked some of their own draft board on youtube/their own site (intentional or just forgot t oblur it out who knows). Waddle had the same grade at 8 as Lawrence, which means he should’ve been their WR1. Wilson 7 of course but like duh of course the yguy they took will have a higher grade than the guys they didn’t.

Should be the old school grades out of 9 system and 9 almost never actually happens.

JJ Watt sandwiched between YoGabbaGabba and Christian Ponder will never not be funny.

But recently and unexpectedly, there’s been movement in the quest. Follow-up conversations with the people closest to Arlen Specter – his oldest son, Shanin, a Philadelphia personal injury and medical malpractice attorney, and Charles Robbins, Specter’s trusted longtime communications aide and the ghostwriter of two Specter memoirs – revealed this: The man who dangled campaign cash if Specter were to drop the Spygate inquiry was none other than Donald J. Trump.

Not only that: Trump had told Specter he was acting on behalf of Robert Kraft.

Oh Tom you’re such a kidder

2 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/chancellor-lee-adams-son-rae-carruth-tried-to-kill-is-graduating-high-school/ar-AAKpAaO?ocid=msedgntp