The National Football League

I guess I’m a Sun Whale fan

https://twitter.com/eric_crocker/status/1394431443221327873?s=21

1 Like

literally never noticed the falcons bird is an F

3 Likes

That was my main takeaway from that too.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/vikings/status/1395037464792813568?s=21

2 Likes

“Glitter, glisten, gloss, floss
I catch a beat running like Randy Moss”

My favorite Moss highlight was when he couldn’t bother to give a shit and jump to try to catch Brady’s bomb at the end of SB42 with an undefeated season on the line.

TIL that Moss played on the 49ers

If Webster doesn’t get his pinky on the ball here, that’s a catch.

1 Like

That’sAShame.gif

1 Like

I think there’s a much more generous reading of him not jumping available. He thought incorrectly, but given the reasonable possibility of other interpretations I’m not a fan of saying he “couldn’t bother to give a shit.”

I have this jersey, always wanted to get his Titans one too but never did

If he jumped, he probably catches it or has PI 75% of the time. As a Giants fan, I’m glad he didn’t jump lol.

Imagine hating on randy moss

Did they have any timeouts tho?

my favorite randy moss highlight is when they threw a jump ball to him to win the game vs the bears except peanut got it instead.

I guess he’s got more of a shot of making the NFL as a TE than he did of making it in it MLB, but I’m not sure by how much. He seems too small to be a blocking TE and even if he could still run a 4.7 40 (I’d expect he’s slowed a bit in the last 10 years) that seems a bit slow for a receiving TE.

Jags only have one other tight end and he’s a blocking TE. If Tebow can’t make it here he’s done

I guess he’ll forever have the play that broke 2p2

Yeah, they actually had 2 timeouts available on that play. Started the drive with all 3.

The forgotten play of that game was Belichick going for it on 4th and 13 from the Giants 31. It was mid 3rd Q and NE led 7-3. NE ended up losing by 3. Bananas.

Tebow at least got to play QB a couple years before the NFL realized he didn’t have it. Most black QB’s get switched by the combine.

tebow stuff is just super ridic urban meyer shit

nobody else would’ve taken him, nobody thinks he can play being out of the league for eons