The National Football League

My understanding is that a lot of the UDFAs agree before the draft to sign with a team if someone else doesn’t draft them and the last couple of rounds are often teams trying to swoop in and grab a player who they couldn’t get a commitment from.

If you are a player that several teams want, being undrafted has the advantage of being able to pick the situation where you think you have the best chance to succeed.

Man, I really thought Deontay Burnett would be something. 20-year-old rookie who was really productive at USC. Like every USC receiver who’s been any kind of productive was at least a second round pick except Burnett.

RIP Colt Brennan

Seems that he got hooked on opioids and alcohol after a severe car accident and never kicked the habit. Appears to have died of an overdose while in rehab.

Wow those Hawaii teams were fun to watch at midnight.

1 Like

Those colt brennan hawaii teams man, dude threw for 400 yards in a half before everyone else did. They had to outscore everyone and except Georgia in the sugar bowl did in 2008. Learned samoan so he could audible and the defense wouldn’t understand.

Not too many hawaii football legends out there but he was the man there.

the last time in the sunlight of june jones/jerry glanville run and shoot

Clearly never got over those addictions, sad.

barely lost twice and beat Boise during the timeframe Boise seemingly was beating the crap out of everyone

really a shame, I probably watched a ton of those games being the only thing on late night.

More proof that Brett Favre is a piece of shit

You know if the dick pics and Trump support weren’t enough.

1 Like

least shocking news on espn ever

1 Like

Zack Wilson is gonna bust on the Jets because it’s the Jets but man, one throw a game he makes a throw only Aaron Rodgers makes

Guess Copper Fit doesn’t pay as well as we thought it did.

So we’re really going with an NFC East team to kick off the season?

Will we ever rid ourselves of that damn division getting so many more high profile games than they deserve?

Zach Wilson’s mom is apparently full QAnon, what could go wrong

not until everyone who watched in the 70s and became cowboys fans die off

NFC east is the biggest fanbases and will be still for some time

https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/status/1392534265540251654

There’s a decent amount of white folks in the NFL and the venn diagram of deplorables and parents who push their kids to excel at sports to the level required to reach the NFL probably has more overlap than we’d like to admit. We know a majority of white men in this country are in that basket, and I’m sure that extends to the NFL too. Hopefully having to work side by side with black people every day changes them, but I shudder to think what some of these people say about their teammates when they’re with their close knit groups.

Packers sign BORTLES

1 Like

the-good-place-jason-joke-season-4

5 Likes

Let’s get Blaine Gabbert in there too! Only thing better than one former Jaguars QB is two!

Super Bowl Winner Blaine Gabbert already re-signed to back up Brady again.

Holy shit he’s still in the league? lol

I think the things I want most in this upcoming season are:

1. Packers start BORT for reasons other than a Rodgers injury.
  2. Seahawks Super Bowl
  3. Not any other NFC West teams winning the Super Bowl.