The National Football League

Giants killing it. Hell yea! They were probably gonna pick him anyway if they didn’t trade with Miami.

1 Like

love the Rondale Moore pick for Arizona

Upgrade from dial up if you’re gonna be on Fam Cam come on man 2021

those talented but injured in college guys are a mixed bag results wise in teh end but I’d have traded the rest of the draft for the Bears to get him

Yeah you never can tell with injuries but someone with Rondale’s speed (and strength for his size) and who absolutely tore it up as an 18 year old has a pretty high ceiling if he stays healthy imo

And he adds an element they don’t have, pretty sure this is the sign that Isabella officially Ain’t It

I wanted the Saints to draft Rashod Bateman at 28, he goes 27

I wanted the Saints to draft Terrace Marshall at 60, he goes 59

lol, I gotta stop hoping

1 Like

I like this Lions pick.

2 Likes

I want one of these recliner jockeys to crotch punch Rog with all his strength. I’ve got five on bail

Graduated in '08 with a music degree. If you were there between '03 and '08 there is a chance we took one of the massive online gen-ed classes together.

1 Like

I was there from 02-07. Did you play poker while you were there?

Not really. There were a few home games in Broward Hall, although most of those were MTT with a few dozen people. Everything else online.

I vividly remember getting Super System 2 (bet bigish 'till they fold), Caro’s book of Tells (It’s always opposite day), and Hold’em for Advanced Players (Here’s a hand chart, you’re good now.) delivered to the dorm. I felt so smart, and honestly c-betting every hand in 2004 was good enough, thanks Doyle.

1 Like

I’m not really liking this 3rd round Dolphins pick. TE?

Gesicki is fine, and this kid, whoever he is, doesn’t figure to be better than Gesicki or whatever waiver wire guy they can get if they need depth.

I think it’s very possible that the Dolphins have whiffed on all 5 picks so far. If they get one of these guys to be a starter in 2022, I’ll be rustled, but not devastated. If they get two, that’s way above expectation. I think zero is more likely than two.

I know I’m a bad person for it, but I can’t hear or think about that guy without thinking he’s Mike YSSCKY.

Well if it makes you feel better, there have been people in the Dolphins organization that I think that about on a pretty regular basis every autumn. Never him, though.

Don’t get the Giants 3rd round pick. We have Bradberry and signed Adoree Jackson. Why another CB? I also don’t get trading up 5 spots for that pick when we have glaring needs on our offensive line

I’m so confused by the Browns being competent. Don’t know where to place these emotions.

1 Like

Dolphins don’t need a TE so it’s possible they just had him so high on their draft board at that point they had to take him.

Team needs of C, LB, RB, DL depth…they still have some cap space and there is a pretty good June 1 option available for C in Reiter. There are also loads of d lineman available in FA still so I think they go that route. LB, offensive line depth, and RB are their day 3 targets imo

Also. Waddle, Phillips are definitely going to be starters if healthy and the o lineman should also be one. Holland may start, but will at least play in nickle and dime packages because of his versatility in the slot or as a safety

1 Like

You said that on 22 when they drafted Manziel and Justin Gilbert.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Hawk/status/1388227639740014592

https://twitter.com/gentlemanTBD/status/1388232832716247042

Lol he’s doing the playground windmill spaz out.

2 Likes

Yeah, those takes are aging about as well as my Manchin is actually great ones.

1 Like