The National Football League

Also, Moore is a great pick for the Jets. I was hoping the Giants would take him at WR instead of the Florida fellow

There are still several players at positions that were scarce in this draft that had mid first round grades by a lot of reports from what I’ve seen.

Damn, I was hoping Jenkins would be there for the Giants

Also, it feels like every Bama starter has already been picked by this point.

I liked Levi from the reports Ive read.

Disclaimer: I dont really scout myself except for a few guys, but I read a lot of reports and look at the strengths and weaknesses many talk about and try and look at successful players who had similar reports and try to project.

Wait did the Giants trade picks with the Dolphins recently?

Nice a corn fed ND lineman

bears should just trade whatever picks are left for rondale moore and call it

Like grabbing a tackle, but don’t like ND players and don’t like what I just heard.
Being stable and solid and unathletic is great if you’re a tackle in the SEC, but being one at ND is poor as being solid vs shit competition doesn’t mean anything.

edit: all the top edge rushers in the ACC played LE more than RE. So I don’t know how good he is, but his pro day numbers were actually incredible. Very quick and the highest bench press and only slightly below average arm length.

Anyway, good to see the Giants trading back quite a bit in the draft. It’s really the way to do it if you’re not high on anybody specific at your position. Plus the draft is mostly throwing darts. The more darts you have, the more points you can get.

Meh ND OL are usually plug and play historically aren’t they? I’m okay with it.

I’d rather have the S from TCU that just got picked than the one they got otoh

Would’ve been cool with the Giants staying at 42nd and taking that ND O-lineman.

I guess they’re trying to get better value instead of reaching for an edge rusher

know nothing about the safeties in this draft because I didn’t think the Phins would pick one. That being said he apparently has great coverage skills in both zone and man, but isn’t fast so I like the pick in Holland in that having a guy with coverage skills who maybe can’t cover the super quick slot guys is still very valuable.

Also, being Canadian he’s probably got awesome instincts and is good at all the little things.

I have contempt for every single fam who is at the draft.

Seems silly to stay after the first round. There are cheaper places to get hammered.

Hey the son of the guy who dropped the pick six that would’ve sealed a perfect season for the Patriots just got picked. I’m sure history won’t repeat itself.

They should always have it on the Vegas strip, then you could wander over when your team is about to pick and do stuff that isn’t insanely boring for the other 97% of the time.

1 Like

Asante Samuel is a little too old to be drafted, no?

2 Likes

Giants gonna look like geniuses if they go edge rusher

The guy from Georgia looks good

LB from ND looks solid too

Jok still on the board who seems like the LB version of Jamaal Adams

edit: reverse LB version. So instead of a safety that can blitz and stop the run and maybe play LB you have a LB who can cover and maybe play safety

Would definitely be a fan of that pick.

EDIT: But they got the guy from Georgia and Gettleman looks like a genius again! Trading down and still getting first round talent!