The National Football League

It’s dumb we even have to entertain this idea.

Who is this for???

my wife who doesn’t care about football besides the U of T Blues thought Rodgers was the best host followed by Cooper and Jennings.
I rank Dr Oz. #1 and Rodgers #2, but would be super against Oz being the host since I hate him. Still have to tip my cap for the job he did.

please be a RB

who?

I find it questionable when you have covid optouts who have draft parties with 50 people in their house. I mean they could all be vaccinated, but… do you think they are?

1 Like

Losing a game for pretending to piss like a dog still makes me laugh

lolololololol trading up for a RB. Love it as a Phins fan, now we aren’t tempted to take him.

Talking head: „I wonder if they moved up for a QB or maybe an OLer.“

Nope, it‘s the most fungible position on the team.

A Safety? WTF? We need 2 OL, and maybe a LB like that ND dude.

don’t they have Melvin Gordon?

our Safeties were good last year, not amazing, but safety is one of those positions where unless you got Ed Reed all you want is solid otherwise they get paid too much for the value they provide.

if the pats traded up and pick an OL at the bengals spot…

would rather pay a safety than a linebacker at least

but yeah the bears just paid one and he immediately regressed

bears traded up again

the old GM on the hot seat so **** it what are draft picks good for absolutely nothing

G-Men gotta go either EDGE, LB or best available OL

Did not want Barmore in the division, same with Rousseau. Fuck!

Cool that Holland is Canadian

Trading up past the 1st round is normally a terrible idea, isn’t it?

I mean the difference in value between picks and even the players available as a draft progresses is negligible.

lol we already have as many trades today as we did all of yesterday

Barmore and Jenkins seem like solid value vs. public boards / projections at least

lol was that the first pick from the big 12